Thirty!

First thing first... the current cover for our story is made by my chotu shivu_05  thanks bittuuu.. I totally love it :) and now you can continue.

It was around 5 PM when Nandini's phone started ringing. Both of them got up at once.

"Baby stop it na...mute kardho" he said hugging her.

"Tum karlo" she said and moved more into his hug.

"Nai Tum" he said.

"Tum" she said.

"Aargh.. Phone toh tumhaari side hain madam...Sab kaam mujhe hi karna padtha hain" he stretched his arm over her and took the phone.

"Potato it's Judy" he said lookin at the caller ID.

"Judy has always been the biggest enemy of my sleep" she said and took the phone from him.

She got up and picked up the call.

J: Hi sweetie

N: Hi Judy... How do you always call at the right time?

J: sorry if I disturbed your sleep again. If not me then someone else would have done that.

N: who would that be other than you

J: lakki (Lakshmi Aunty, the one who took care of Nandini in her childhood)

N: Lakshmi Aunty? But why?

J: she just called me up. It's her daughter's wedding this weekend and she invited me. She said she's going to call you sometime soon.

N: oh! It's radhika's wedding! That's nice.. Are you planning on going?

J: that is why I called you sweetie. I think I have to come.

N: what about me?

J: what about you? Nandu don't even think of not going.

N: hey no no.. I was asking what about me? Should we go together?

J: yes! That sounds great. It's on the Sunday morning and we probably have to leave on the Saturday. I said I have to be back by Monday. So you can stay for a couple of days and I will come back.

N: no way! I will come back with you.

J: okay let's think about that later. I will pick you up in 30. Get ready. Let's go shopping. We after all have to wear Indian.

N: now? No please !

J: Lazy bug. Get up and get ready. 5.40 dot I will be there.

N: Fine MOM!

J: see you soon

End of call.

She turned around saw him sleeping like a kid. He bent and kissed his hair.

She got a message from Judy again.
"Bring Manik along! You said that I have to take that Man for my next shoppin spree"

She didn't want to wake him up but she can't say no to her. So she slowly started waking him up.
"Manik!" She called him twice. But he didn't get up, in fact covered his face with a pillow.

Then a naughty idea struck her mind.

She bent near his ear and

"Manik if you get up I will give you kisses. So jaldhi uthke bathaao how many kisses you want" she whispered.

Manik was awake but he didn't want to get up. But after listening to what she said, he got up with a jerk and

"What did you say?" He asked.