Twaanty threeee!

They stopped at a dhaba to have some food on the way.
"Nandini the pendant looks so pretty on you...thanks for wearing it" Alya said.
"Thankyou for giving me such a wonderful gift. Mein toh bohath bad girl hoon I dint get anything for you" Nandini replied with a sad face.
"Nandini jaise hum ne Woh letter Mein likha...you gave us our best friend back and because of you, we have music back in our life...you have given us Mukti...aur an Kuch bacha hain toh woh hain aaj raath" Alya was about to tell something but Manik stopped her.

Flashback:
Last night conversation in super 6 group on watsapp:
Manik: guys are u there?
Alya, Cabir, Dhruv, Navya: yes Manik!
Manik: Woh.. I am planning to tell Nandini about my feelings after going back to Madison. What do you guys think?
Cabir: Not at all Bhai... Jaldhi se propose kardhe and I know she will definitely accept
Navya: haan Manik... Humein bhi yahee lagtha hain
Alya: but Manik why don't you do that already...are even we deserve a party...toh why don't you propose her today in Mumbai...
Manik: Alya, pehle meine bhi wahee socha...but I am confused now
Dhruv: Manik, I think Alya is right. We will help you for the preparation...bas tu bathaa karna kya hain...
Manik: buddy relax... Mein wahee bol raha tha Ki I am confused ki use kaise propose Karoon
Cabir: Manik use beach bohath pasand hain..why don't you set up something near the beach?
Manik: idea bura nai hain...but I want to do something creative...Kuch ideas hain toh bathaao..but Kal subah 11 o clock we need to start for airport...if she doesn't accept my proposal na poora Journey kharaab ho jayega ... I don't want to take that risk...😞
Cabir: tu negative math soch I am sure she will accept your love.
Manik: Chal theek hain phir... Let's do it tonight...Abhi Kuch math bolna use...
Dhruv: that's the spirit buddy... Don't worry ache se so jaa...everything will be perfect
Alya: yes Manik! After all we are Fab 5...we will make the best arrangements for you...
Manik: thanks guys ! Love you all!
All: we love you more
Manik: okay goodnight guys!
All: goodnight !

Present:
Manik glared at Alya for almost spilling the beans.
"Aaj raath ko kya?" Nandini asked.
Manik wanted to bang his head somewhere for her concentration.
"Kuch nai..it's your last day in the trip right so aaj raath ko we'll do some masti" Alya covered up.
"Ya sure" Nandini replied happily.
After having food they started back and thanks to Manik's driving skills they reached in no time. But ithne Mein bhi hamaare nandu madam ko Sonaa tha.. She slept happily in the last seat with legs folded on the seat and face covered with her scarf as the sun rays were disturbing her. Everyone got down slowly and Manik as usual carried her in his arms and took her directly to her room.
After laying her down, he came back to his friends.
"Guys Mein Abhi ek ghante ke liye office jaa raha hoon. Alya and Navya you guys get her the best outfits and use doubt Naa honi chahiye. If needed Tum log bhi ready ho jaao uske saath" he said.
"Tu ithna nervous kyu ho raha hain Bhai... Calm down" Cabir said hugging him.
"Mujhe darr lag raha hain Cabir.. What if she doesn't accept? Nai reh paungaa yaar uske binaa ab" he said still in the hug.
"Don't worry. Your love for her is true and she will definitely accept it. I can see that in her eyes Manik. Even she loves you" Cabir said.
"Ab Tum dhonon ka ho Gaya toh Manik tum jao" Navya teased them and Alya and Dhruv laughed at it.
"Haan meri Maa jaa raha hoon" Manik said and left.
"Finally guys!" Alya said sitting on the couch.
"Alya lets go to your boutique.. Dress bhi toh laani hain for nandini" Navya said.
"Yes let's go aur boys Tum log Manik se baath karke decide about the other arrangements.. We have to make this special for them" Alya said.
"Okay Aalampana" Cabir said bowing to her. She just laughed and went away with Navya to the boutique.
At the office:
"Okay guys listen! This is a very important projects for us. I don't want any kind of issues with this. You can contact me whenever needed and Cabir and Dhruv will be here so I don't think you have to worry about anything. Let's give our best. For Mukti" he said standing up from his chair in the conference room.
Everyone clapped and the main manager who was very close to Manik stood up and hugged him.
"Ye bohath achha kaam karrahe ho beta. Aapke papa jahaa bhi hain bohath khush honge" he said.
"Thank you uncle. Mein ye sab aap ke bharose chod ke jaa raha hoon.. Chacha ko aap hi ko sambhaalna padega.. Karoge Naa mere liye?" Manik asked.
"Nai.. Yeh toh Mein Mukti bitiya ke liye karunga" he said smilingly.
After discussing few other things, Manik went back home. He directly went to Nandini's room and found her sleeping. He removed his blazer and slept next to her looking at her. He remembered how they got up this morning and a smile crept on his face.
" I promise you Nandini...I will never let that smile fade away...never" he thought to himself looking at her.
"Nandini" he said slowly trying to wake her up.
"Nandini utho... You have been sleeping for the last 4 hours.. Ab bas utho" Manik said but she didn't move.
He touched her forehead while rubbing her hair and noticed that her skin was burning hot.
He was shocked to the core and then realized that she was unconscious but not asleep.
He immediately called up the doctor and asked him to be there Asap. Then he called his friends and told them about her. All the preparations were cancelled and they soon rushed home. By the time they came, the doctor was already checking her and Manik was waiting outside. Manik was so scared that he didnt realize when he actually started crying. He saw Cabir and hugged him immediately.
"She's not getting up Cabir. Agar Mein notice nai kiya hotha toh Patha nail ya ho jaatha.. How could I be so careless?" He started scolding himself. Cabir was just patting his back. He slowly pulled him out of the hug and said, "Manik use sirf Fever hua hain...why are you blaming yourself for that? She'll be fine in no time...tu please math ro"he sAid trying to calm her down.
The doctor came out in the mean time.
"Doctor nandu kaisi hain?" He asked as soon as he saw her.
"Ye baarish Mein bheegi thi kya?" The doctor asked.
"Nai toh" Manik said. Alya remembered about last night beach,
"Doctor Kal hum beach Gaye the.. And Nandini got wet. Can that be the reason?" Alya asked.
"Yes .. Lagtha hain inhe zyaadha cold cheezon se aisa hotha hain like rain, beach, or long showers. Yeh Kuch medicines hain. I gave her the injection and she'll be up in an hour. Give her something and light" the doctor said.
"Doctor Woh we don't live here and tomoro we have a flight back to US. Is it okay for her to travel?" Manik asked doubtfully.
"Yes Manik. Just that unhe aaj poora dhin rest karne dhenaa" she said and went away.
"What about tonight Manik" Dhruv asked.
"Hmm... I have an idea. We will still go to the beach but I have a plan" he said.
"Cabir arrange a Gazebo and a grill for me please" Manik asked and Cabir modded.
"I'll send you the address pohanchaa dhenaa" he said and went away to his room.
He took out his bag with all the stationery items. He started making something quickly as there was no time.
He made a few calls arranging for some stuff. It was already 6 in the evening. He went out somewhere and came back in an hour.
Around 7 Nandini was awake and Cabir told her about her fever. She felt bad for spoiling the last night party arrangements. However Cabir convinced her that it was fine.
"This is going to be the world's simplest and cutest proposal Nandini...no decorations and no designer dresses....just the way we are everyday...get ready to witness it my princess" Manik thought to himself and went into her room.
"Mein bohath gussa hoon Nandini... Why dint you tell that tumhe paani Mein zyaadha dher rehna se fever hothi hain?" Manik asked. Cabir left the room to give them privacy.
"Sorry " she said cutely.
"Acha theek hain.. I have a small surprise for you...hum waapas beach jaa rahe hain but promise me Tum meri baath maanogi" he asked.
In Manik's style she kissed his palm instead of putting her hand in it and smiled.
"Not bad huh...you are a quick learner" he said winking at her.

Tadaaaa! I wasn't sleepy so another update ! Sorry if it's bad...
Proposal tomorrow ! Time to match the beats !  ❤️❤️❤️
Yayyy... All those who were waiting, I changed my mind and preponed the proposal :) now let's see if they go back as friends or lovers !?!?!?
Hope u enjoyed reading :)