125... Ishaqzaade ❤️

Nandini

By the time I opened my eyes, I was sleeping across the bed. I pat my hands on the bed to find him, but I couldn't. Where did he go?

I turned around and saw him sleeping on the rocking chair next to the window. Why is he sleeping there?

Because you didn't give him place on the bed to sleep, I heard my inner voice.

I slowly got up and was adjusting my hair when I saw the Minnie ring on my finger. Last night, was the best night. I wasn't sure how he would react when I blast the wedding bomb on him. He thought I was crazy, and it's natural for him to think that way. But he finally agreed.

Waking up to be his wife, makes me feel special and there's a lot good about it.

But right now, we need to get up and leave, we were supposed to leave last night and we also had tickets booked, but we gave up on travelling to spend some nice time and look what I did. I slept happily. I very well remember he asked me to wait until he comes back from the shower, but I couldn't. I was so tired, it's been a rough, long week due to exams and then today we were walking for almost the entire day and it tired me up.

I slowly got up, packed our things back in the bag, and went to the bathroom to freshen up.

"Tum kithni buree ho Nandini" I heard his voice. Did he wake up?

"Good morning! Kya hua?" I asked from inside.

"I told you last night not to go to bed, par nai tumhe toh sonaa tha, we decided to stay back to spend some time together aur tum ho ki, donkey ki tarah so gayi" he said.

Do guys really change after getting married.

"You know what, log sahee bolthe hain, mard na shaadi ke baadh badal jaateh hain. Tumhe hi dhekho, you never said such things before aur bas ek raath mein you started" I said.

"Tum pehle baahar aao" he said banging the door.

"nai mein nai aaoongi" I said.

"Nandiniii" he said seriously, I could clearly imagine that coconut face. Well, I am no less.

"Manikkk" I said in the same tone.

"Fine! Mat aao" he said and heard footsteps. He must have moved away from the door.

I slowly opened the door, and peeped out. He was standing by the window, looking out, with his hands in his pockets.

I tiptoed to reach him, and did his favorite thing...gave him a back hug. Muy hands were completely encircling him.

When I do that, he normalky holds my hands and pulled me closer, but now his hands were still in his pockets. Is he really that upset?

"Manik" I said in a cute voice.

"Hmm" he said.

"Gussa ho?"

"Nai toh, meraa chehra dhekh ke lag raha hoga ki mein bohoth khush hoon"

"Acha sorry, I didn't want to sleep either, par mein bohoth thakk gayi thi, and you know I didn't sleep enough because of exams"

"Nandini, tumhaare saath every night I was awake, sitting next to you. Tum toh beech mein so bhi jaathi thi, par mein jag raha tha, to wake you up. Aur kal jithna tum ghoomi thi uthna meine bhi ghooma"

I totally get his point. Par hum dhonon ki stamina ek jaise nai hain, how can I tell him?

"Manik, I totally understand. Par Manik tum jaanthe ho na, agar mujhe neendh aathi hain toh I cannot control it"