Forty Eight

Next morning:

Everyone except Nia and Nandini woke up.

After getting ready, Manik came to Nandini's room.

"Oh god! These girls ab tak nai uthe...Nandini Nia... get up... we are getting late" he said opening the curtains.

"Girls! Utho... its 9 AM aur hamein ek ghante mein nikalna hain" he said again but here was not even a slightest movement in either of two's sleeping positions.

"yeh log aise nai uthenge" soch ke he went into the restroom and returned with a half bucket water.

Splaaash! "Oh Shit Tsumani!" that was Nandini's first reaction.

"Nandini... this is just half bucket.. Now if you dnont get up in a count of three, then I tell you real tsunami hoga" he threatened her showing the bucket.

"Manik! You Monster" she said and got up on the bed holding her pillow, while on the other side, Nia already started hitting him.

"Ye achaa nai kiya bhai aapne" she said pulling his hair and Nandini was hitting him.

"Bas karo dhonon... this is what you give back for all the love you get..." he said and held Nia's hands in his grip.

"Stop it Girls" now he yelled in a high voice.

"15 minutes... and I should see you both down" he said and went away.

"Kuch zyaadha hua kya?" Nia asked nandini.

"Lagtha hain thoda zyaahda hua.. ab yeh phir se volcano ban jaayega...Hey Bhagwan" Nandini replied.

"Chalo pehle mein fresh ho ke aathi hoon, till then you think of a plan to convince him" Nia said and went into the restroom.

"Tujhe toh hamesha over acting hi karnee hain na Nandini" she self-thought.

"You are ten minutes late" Manik said as both the girls joined the rest in the lobby. Aryaman was already there.

"Sorry" they said together.

"Okay guys time to leave" Cabir said and Nia's face fell off.

"Nia... Take care of yourself bacha and I will keep coming whenever I have time.... Ab Madison ithna dhoor bhi nai hain... hain na?" Manik said hugging her.

"I will miss you Bhai" she said trying hard to control her tears.

"I'll miss you more...acha I have a small gift for you... and I will give only if I get a smile" he said still hugging her.

Hearing the word gift, she pulled off form the hug, "Yeh smile bas hain?" She asked giving him the cutest smile ever.

"Hm... you can try for more" he said rubbing his chin.

"Okay! Now?" she asked smiling more.

"Perfect!" he said and took out a small box from his pocket.

"Tadaa! This is for you" he said and gave her the box. It was the same guitar pendant chain he gifted to Mukti.

"Wow Bhai this looks so pretty!" she said holding the box in her hand.

"Turn around" he said and she did. He made her wear it.

"This is very special. Promise me that you will never lose it" he said extending his hand.

"I promise! Thank you so much for this" she said and hugged him.

After a quick good byes and thankyou sessions, the gang finally started back to Madison.

"The last time we came to this place, we had nothing to take back. In fact we wished our lives to end too. But this time...this time, we are going back with the best things we could have ever got. I am so thankful to God" Alya said.

"I agree with you Alya! Hamein toh bilkul waapas jaane kaa mann nai kar raha hain. Cabir, can't we stay here?" Navya asked holding his hand.

"The Chairman slash Maalik of the Company is sitting right here. Usee se pooch lo. I am just an employee" Cabir mocked.

"I cannot promise Navya! But we will definitely try. Ek baar chacha se baath karke we'll decide. Okay?" Manik asked.

"Awesome! Agar tum ne try bola toh you'll definitely do it. Ithnaa toh mein tumhe jaanthi hoon Manik Baba" she said patting his back.

"Acha! Don't keep your hopes to high Miss Madhubala" Manik said.

All this while Nandini was silent, looking through the window and it wasn't unnoticed by the rest.

"Potato kya hua?" Manik asked putting his hand around her shoulder. She snuggled into him resting her head on his heart.

"I know you all are happy. but I was thinking what if she comes to know that she's your sister? Manik wohh bohoth depressed hain ye soch ke ki she doesn't have her own family. Don't you think she'll feel betrayed? I mean she trusted all of us" Nandini said and she definitely had a point.

"I know Nandini. Mere dhimaag mein bhi ye baath aayi thi, but Aryaman asked me to wait until she remembers everything. I am sure we can deal with it" Manik said. Though he sounded confident, he had that fear all the time in his mind and heart.

Let's see how this is going to be....

Sorry for the late update aur wohh bhi ithna chota sa...and quite calm and boring... ab ithnaa hi time milaa... SO thought just to write this one scene separately

Hope you enjoyed reading this shortyyyy...