Forty two! Sab tera

Around 8:00PM

After lots of shopping and making the mall rich, the gang came back home. They were all tired as they were out for almost the whole day.

"Yaar... yeh log kya ab tak so re hain?" Dhruv asked.

"Patha nai.. Let's go check... Nandini ko medicine bhi lenaa hain and I don't think lunch bhi kiye honge" Cabir said. Dhruv and Cabir went to Manik's house and Alya, Navya looked for things to cook something.

"Wow! Nandini's kitchen is perfect" Alya said looking at all the storage.

"Sahi mein.. She has everything. Tum jaake fresh ho jaao.. Dinner mein banaa dhoongi" Navya said. Alya smiled and went to freshen up and Navya started cooking.

At Manik's house:

Cabir knocked the door, but there was no response.

"Manik kumbhkaran hain yeh mujhe patha hain par Nandini ko kya hua? At least she should hear the knock..." Cabir said to Dhruv.

"Nandini! Manik! Open the door" he knocked again and this time Nandini could hear the knock. She opened her eyes and tried to move, but couldn't as she was completely locked by his hands around her waist.

He was still in the same position, head on her chest. She slowly moved, he was in real deep sleep. He couldn't feel anything. She put him on the pillow and tiptoed to the door. She opened the knob and saw the boys waiting for them.

"Are Nandini" Cabir was about to say something, when she interrupted him.

"Ssshhhh" she said and came out. "Manik so raha hain...don't make noise" she said to them.

"Nandini it's almost 8 hours. Uthne dho use... don't you want to have dinner?" he asked.

"I know it's been a long time. But I cannot wake him up... he is sleeping peacefully" she said head down.

Manik moved his hands for her, but couldn't feel her next to him. He woke up with a jerk and started shouting her name, "Nandini! Nandini where are you?"

Nandini got scared and went in, "Manik I am here. Why are you shouting" she asked.

He immediately got down the bed, ran to her and hugged her tight.

"Kaha chali gayi tum? You know how scared I was not finding you next to me" he said hugging her tightly.

"Manik! Mein yahee thee... Cabir and Dhruv came so I was talking to them..." she said.

He broke the hug and kissed her forehead. "Sorry I was scared" he said.

"It's okay! Let's go Navya made dinner mujhe bhook lag ri hain" she said holding her tummy.

They went down and the food was arranged on the floor over a mat. It was a cozy setting with scented calls all around.

"Wow I never knew my room was this beautiful! Thank you guys... this is all so pretty"

She sat down on the mat. They all sat in a circle in the order

Nandini – Cabir - Manik – Alya – Dhruv – Navya. (Nandini between Cabir and Navya)

"Wow! Navya's food. Nandini you will love it... we all love her food" Cabir said plating some rice.

"What all did you make Navya? Could you find everything?" Nandini asked.

"Nandini I must say! You are very organized. And I made Manik's favorite biryani" she said.

"Wow Biryani! Thank you Navya" Manik said and immediately took some.