Naughty eighteen - Holi Special !!

It's long... but i am not sure if it's a good read.... get going :)

Manik came back to his room after putting Nandini to sleep. Cabir, Alya and Navya were already there.

"Guys Dhruv kasha Hain?" he asked.

"Manik, Dhruv Delhi Gaya Hain for a contract. He will coming back tomorrow morning. I just talked to him" Cabir replied.

"Okay! Cool... toh watsup guys? How's everything? Restaurant planning kaiso chalk rah Hain Navya?" Manik asked.

"It's going great Manik. After all you were the one who guided me... toh there won't the any question of mistake" she said. "That's great..." Manik replied.

"Manik, so what is with Nandini? You like her a lot don't you?" Alya asked.

"Well Alya! I can't give it a word. I thought I will not able to make good friends there air phi I met her. I mean she's so different. Pathak Hain, just like mom she always makes sure I have been eating on time, taking rest and all. She's so caring" Manik replied looking out of the window.

"Who sab the cheek Hain but she's so naughty. Manik, tom to composed air reserved types ho? How are you guys getting along in the first place?" Alya asked.

"I don't know Alya... I can just say one thing, now I want to start and end my day with her. I have never had these kind of feelings. You know how many girls tried to be friends with me. Most of them, because I am Manik Malhotra. But she identified just the Manik in me...I kind of find myself new when I am with her" he was all the time smiling.

"Manik! You are in love...Finally" Navya said holding his hand. He just smiled.

"Kya smile Kya car rah Hain?" Cabir asked.

"Kuch nai... I guess I am in love" he replied shrugging his shoulders. "I am in love with her" he said.

"Wah! finally you accepted" Cabir said.

"Ache chalo you guys sleep kal holi hain na...Aur Cabir...nandini is all set to go ariund you...so be careful...use bilkul bhi owh bhaang math pee ne dhenaa" Manik said and slowly very one went back to their rooms.

Manik was looking around his room and found his other guitar. He picked up and sat in the balcony.

(You gotta listen to this song if you haven't already

(You gotta listen to this song if you haven't already... it kaun mera from Special 36... its one of my the best songs I have ever heard...Papon at his best)

Kaun mera...mera kya tu laage...
Kyun tu baandhe...man ke man se dhaage...
Bas chale naa kyun mera...tere aage...
Kaun mera...mera kya tu laage...
Kyun tu baandhe...man ke man se dhaage...

Dhoond hi loge mujhe tum har jagah ab to...
Mujhko khabar hai...
Ho gaya hun tera jab se...Main hawa mein hoon...
Tera asar hai...
Tere paas hoon...ehsaas mein...main yaad mein teri...
Tera thikana ban gaya...ab saans mein...meri...