135

After the function, they all reach Fab5 house, dead tired.

They decide to call it a day, as no one had any more energy, and there is going to be mehendi function tomorrow at their place for both the brides. So they are going to have so much work, so many people coming in.

"Goodnight guys! Sleep tight" Cabir said and went to his room, followed by others to their respective rooms.

In MaNan's room

"Jaisa socha tha us se toh bohoth hi zyaada accha hua sab kuch" Manik said

She was sitting at the dresser, removing her jewelry and make up.

"I agree! Sab ne bohoth enjoy kiya" she said.

"Tired?" he asked her.

"Not too much! Meine subah se zyaada kaam nai kiya. Aur tum? You definitely must be tired" she said.

"Yes! I was thinking to take a dip, wanna go to the pool with me?" he asked.

"Now now?" she asked.

"Yes now now! I need a break and nothing better than a dip" he said.

"Okay, let me change" she said and went to the restroom with her clothes.

Meanwhile, he changed into vests and tracks.

"See you at the pool" he said and left the room, after she said an Okay!

He took some roses that were left over from the house décor, in a small bag along with him. Before she comes, he plucked the petals off the roses and threw them in the water, spreading them to a little distance with his hands. Meanwhile she joined him, and was surprised to see what he did.

"Yeh sab kya hain?" she asked.

"Chotu saa surprise, just to make our first swimming experience special" he said shrugging his shoulders.

"You are crazy Manik" she said and sat on the edge of the pool, with her legs dipped in the water.

He took off his shoes, and got into the pool.

"Ab wahee baithi rahogi kya?" he asked her.

She smiled, and said, "Meri pool mein jaane kaa thareeka thoda alag hain" and got up, took off her shoes, and turned to the other side,

"Kar kya rahi ho Nandini?" he asked.

"Letting it go" she said, stretched her arms and jumped into the pool, on her back.

There was a splash of water, the moment she jumped. He was taken by surprise.

"Crazy tum ho" he said, pulling her from under the water.

"Ek race ho jaaye? To that end of the pool? Who ever loses, needs to do something for the other" she said.

"Haar jaogi" he said

"Dhekhthe hain" she said and on a count of three, they started swimming.

She was like a mermaid, doing some amazing back strokes and butterfly strokes, with utmost precision and speed. Since the moment they started, he was behind her, and she ended up being the winner.

"Dude you were amazing" he said.

"Inter-school swimming champion Nandini murty" she said proudly.

"Wooohoo! And I never knew about it" he asked her

"Well I stopped swimming, isi liye bolne ki zaroorat nai padi" she replied.

"Why did you stop swimming?" he asked.