Ninety Four ❤️❤️

After two hours:

Aryaman

With Mukti's insistence I went home to freshen up. But all my way that horrifying scene flashed in my mind. How could I be so careless with her? The moment I reached the accident spot, I couldn't feel my heart beating. What if I had lost her? What would I say to Manik and the gang? What would I say to myself?

Mom was waiting for me in the living room. As soon as I entered, she came to me. I could see clearly that she cried so much.

"Arya, Mukti kaisi hain? Hosh toh aaya na use" she asked.

"Mom relax. She's fine. Uski surgery kal raath ko hi ho gayi thi and she's okay now. Hosh bhi aa gaya use" I said.

"Tu yahaa kyu aaya use akela chodh ke?" her next question.

"Manik is here mom. Subah ko aaya tha, toh mein fresh ho ne ghar aaya but I will go back soon" I replied.

"Mein bhi chalooongi tere saath and no more arguments. Jaldhi se fresh ho ke aa, I will pack some food for you people. Don't worry use dhekh ke waapas aa jaaoongi and I won't tire myself up" she said.

"Cool. Abhi aaya mein" I said and went to my room. By the time I freshened up mom was ready with food....lots of food.

"Maa Mukti is still a patient. Ithnaa khaana?" I asked her.

"Chup kar aur chal jaldhee, I can't wait to see my daughter" she said. Waah Mother Sentiment.

At the hospital:

Before seeing Mukti, I had another patient. So I asked a nurse to guide mom to Mukti's room while I headed to check on the other patient. While I was done and went to Mukti's room, I saw her still sitiing outside in the chair I spent the whole last night,

"Maa aap andhar kyu nai gayi?" I asked her.

"Wohh log so rahe hain Arya and I wasn't sure" she said.

"It's okay. Let's go in. It's time for Mukti's medicine and use kuch tests ke liye leke jaana hain so anyway she'll get up" I said and picked up the food bag for her.

The two siblings were sleeping so cutely. Glad she found him I thought. He loves her so much. It's that thing with brothers, they can't see their little sisters in pain.

"Mukti" I said in a low voice but that woke up Manik first.

"Hey you're back" he said getting up.

"Aunty aap, come sit" Manik said getting up from his chair.

Mom sat on the chair and held Mukti's hand.

"Beta Mukti" she said patting her forehead and Mukti moved a little.

"Open your eyes slowly" I said and she did.

"Any better?" I asked her.

She nodded her head with a smile.

"I will be right back" Manik said and went out of the room.

-----------------

At Nandini's office, two hours before:

It was all hustle-bustle. Fire men, fire engines, police cars, ambulances...

Matt looked around in every possible place but couldn't find her anywhere. He finally made his way and reached the barricades that stopped civilians from going any further.

"Officer, let me go in" he said. He was scared...scared to death...

"I am sorry but I cannot let you in" the officer replied.