Fifty Six

At Manik's home:

"Yes! I am actually waiting for a friends, once she's here I'll be there and we can finalize the design. But you need to assure me that it'll be perfect" Manik was talking over the phone with somebody.

"Yes sir! You need to worry about that. Our team will be there by 19th noon and start the preparations. You just let us know how you want the venue to look like. Rest will be taken care of" the person replied.

"Okay then. I will give you a call before I leave. See you soon" Manik said and disconnected the call.

Then he called up Nia. "Kahaa ho yaar? Did you guys start?" he asked.

"Haan bhai! Arya is driving at his best. We should be there in a couple of hours" Nia replied.

"Okay. We need to go out when you come. Pehle thoda shopping and then venue decoration decide karne. Tu chalegi na" he asked.

"Of course Bhai. Usee ke liye toh aa rahi hoon. Don't worry sab ho jaayega'' she assured.

"Theek hain. I will be waiting for you" he said and ended the call.

Manik's POV:

Arrghhh.. Why do I have this class tomorrow? Ab sab kuch dho dhin mein kaise hoga Manik beta. Apne haath pair aur dhimmaag jaldhee jaldhee chalaao.. venue decided, shopping abhi ho jaayega.. What next?

Yes food! Khaana kaise bhool gaya mein? Kaun sa cuisine rakhna hain wohh bhi toh sochna parega. Patha nai madam ko kya chahiye. Let's text and see if she can talk.

Princess? IS it too much of an intrusion?

Not at all.. I am bored to hell Manik. How do you study marketing? Ithnaa gandhaa hain yeh

Hahhaa.. don't worry mein sikhaa dhoonga baadh mein, but for now I need to ask you something

Yes please..

What cuisines do you want for the party? Jaldhee bathaao.. I don't have much time

Chinese for sure, Mexican and Italian.. aur Navya Biryani banaa dhegi

So Chinese Mexican and Italian final right?

Yes! Final.

Okay great! Nia and Arya will be there in a hour or two. Tum shaayadh tab tak ghar nai aaogi. Arya will be there in your flat okay? Mein Nia ke saath shopping jaa raha hoon.

Aye Aye Captain! Mere liye shopping?

Yes madam! Aap ke liye... you'll be wearing the best of everything.

I am excited Manik

End of POV

In the classroom:

"Nandu! Did you forget that you already suck in Marketing and now you are texting in class?" William asked Nandu who was busy texting.

"Shut up Will. This is so boring. And Manik is marketing expert and professor's favorite student as well. He'll help me out so no worries, you carry on" she said.

Back to the conversation:

Okay then, I will see you in the evening. Ghar jaake take enough rest, it's a long day for you

Manik

Okay fine. Happy shopping with your sister

End of conversation