Sixty Two!

I am back!!!

After a slow lunch over cute sibling talks between Mukti and Manik, and a few photographs, it was finally time for Arya and Mukti to leave.

"I will miss you Bhai" she said hugging Manik.

"I will miss you too... but yes, send me the dates of your show and we will be there" he said.

"Sure! I need to show them the basic collections first, if they like it, then the show will be confirmed, tab tak kuch nai keh sakthe hain" she replied.

"I know you will definitely impress them... give your best..." he said.

"Thankyou Nandini... It's all because of you! You are the best" Mukti said hugging Nandini.

"All thanks to you Mukti! You considered me as someone important, that you left all your work and came here to celebrate my birthday..." Nandini replied.

"Yeh mutual admiration khatham ho gaya ho toh kya hum bhi bye bol sakthe hain?" Arya asked.

"Sure Doc" Mukti said and walked back.

"Thanks for having us Nandini and Manik! It was great fun... the aerial tour in specific. Manik dude! I will never forget you for that... thanks for including me in this nautanki gang" he said side hugging Manik.

"Ab tujhe mein thanks toh nai bol saktha. It will be very less when compared to what you did for me. But whenever you need anything...don't forget that you have me" Manik replied.

"Bas yaar! It was my duty as a doctor to save her! Yaar ab 5 saal lagaa mujhe doctor banne mein, toh try karna thaa kisi pe poora talent aur phir yeh mil gayi" he said naughtily.

"Aryyaaaa" Mukti shouted.

"Achaa sorry baba! I was kidding. Waise Manik, mauke kaa faaydha uthaane dho, don't worry I was a gold medalist in my university, toh sahee sahee treatment hi kiya meine" he defended himself from the over protective brother.

"Ab chalein ya ur kuch bolnaa hain apne achievements ke baare mein?" Mukti asked Arya.

"Nai! Is baar directly dhikha dhoonga jab ghar aaoge toh" he replied.

"Okay bye guys! See you soon" Mukti said and got into the car.

"I have packed some snacks and food, raasthe mein khaa lena" Nandini said.

"Nandini aren't you forgetting something?" Manik asked.

"What?' she said.

"You have something for them right?" he reminded her.

"Oh yes! Ek minute, I will be right back" she said and went into the bedroom. She was back with a box and a bag.

"Sorry pack karne kaa time hi nai mila.. This is a small gift from all of us, for the very big gift you gave" she said and handed Arya the box.

"And Mukti this is for you" she said and gave the bag.

Arya opened the box to find a super classy Mont Blanc pen with a small note pad, and there was a pillow with the letter M for Mukti.

"This is so cool" Arya said taking out the pen.