Forty one!Tu jo hain..toh mein hoon❤️

It was in the middle of the night, when Manik got up as he heard her coughing badly. He quickly went to her a handed over a glass of water. She drank and laid back. He was about to go when she held his hand and stopped him. She moved a bit and signaled him to sleep next to her.

"Nandini, this is fit. Tum aaraam se so jaao.. I am right here" he said. She nodded her head in negative and slid aside.

He smiled at her cuteness and slept next to her. He put one hand under his head and another one around her, and she happily snuggled into him listening to his heartbeat.

(i love this)

"So jaao princess

"So jaao princess... you need sleep" he said patting her gently.

"Goodnight Manik" she said and closed her eyes. He kissed her hair and said, "Goodnight love... Sleep well"

Next morning:

The nurse practitioner came in to check Nandini and witnessed the cutest scene. The two love birds were happily sleeping cuddling into each other. She smiled and went back. In the waiting rooms, the gang and Uncle were already awake. The nurse walked to them,

"Good morning. Hope you had a nice sleep. I just checked on Nandini and they are sleeping. Would you try to wake them up as I need to give her medicine" she asked.

They understood what the situation would have been and just nodded in a yes.

"Tum log fresh ho jao.. I will go with her" Cabir said and walked to the room with the nurse. He slowly opened the door and looked at the nurse. They both smiled at each other.

"They are so much in love" the nurse said.

"Indeed" Cabir replied and walked towards the bed. He slowly patted Manik's shoulder.

"Manik" he called twice... no response. He went close to his ears and called hi name again and now our kumbhkaran finally opened his eyes slowly.

"Good morning Bhai... I would never want to disturb this scene but Kya Hain na, Nandini ko medicine dhenaa hain toh you have to wake her up... its already 9.30" he whispered.

Manik with his half open eyes nodded and moved his hand a bit. That woke her up immediately.

"Mmmm.. Manik don't move" she said in a sleepy voice. The three smiled at her cute antics.

"Nandini... uthke medicine khaa ke phir se so jaana... please get up for now baby" he said lovingly.

"Nai... mujhe nai khaana koi medicine... I am fine" she replied and snuggled more.

"Nandini be a good girl and get up now" he said in a stern voice. Anything but compromise with her health.

"Subah subah monster mode..huh" she got up murmuring cute little curses at him.