Thirty Eight!

You definitely wouldn't have expected these kind of things to happen between our beloved MaNan... bohath hi nayaa hain... hehe hope you like the idea... its funny :)

After a quick flight, they reached home. Manik thanked Peter for being there. Both went to Nandini's apartment for some rest as they were totally tired.

M: God weddings are so tiring...

He said throwing himself on the couch.

N: Indeed! Manik we are running out of groceries. We need to get them this evening

She said looking in the fridge.

M: Okay Mam! But now I need to take a nap. Tum bhi aa jaao

N: First I need to change tum so jaao.. mujhe thoda kaam hain and I am not sleepy

She said and went into the restroom. Manik was tired so he didn't argue. After changing she came out and started cutting tomatoes to make pasta, thinking about something. She did not notice the knife's position and kept cutting not looking down at the knife. Result: she cut her finger.

"Aaaahh" she shrieked and that shriek was enough to wake him up. He came running to her,

"Nandini...kya hua" he asked looking at her finger. It was bleeding.

"Manik" she started crying looking at her finger.

"Ssshh...relax kuch nai hua.. Come with me" she said and put her finger under running water.

"Dhyaan kaha thaa tumhaara potato... dhekho kithna deep cut hua... why cant you take care of yourself" he scolded her. She was still crying.

"Achha sorry ronaa bandh karo...chalo let me put a band aid on it" he said and went to the living room.

"First-aid box kahaa hain Nandu?" he asked making her sit on the couch.

She showed him the desk and he took out the first aid box and started laughing.

"Manik yahaa mein ro ri hoon aur tumhe hasee aa ri hain? What is making you laugh like that?" she asked sniffing.

"Nandu tum bachi ho patha hain....lekin ithni choti bachhi ye nai patha... mickey and minion band aids? Like seriously?' he asked showing her the band aid.

"Haa toh

"Haa toh... they are limited edition bandages...when minions movie released, I bought them... If you can have a minion hoodie then why can't I have minion band aid" she cross questioned him.

"Okay meri maa! Now she me your hand" he asked and she extended her hand.

He applied the antiseptic and put the band aid around it and gave a small kiss. She smiled at his antics.

"is it still paining?" he asked looking at her. She nodded her head in negative.

"Good... toh tum kya kar ri thi huh? What were you thinking? Mere baare mein soch ri thi kya baby" he asked leaning closer.