1-oh-1

Next morning:

The couple were in deep slumber. The chirping voices of the birds, the now actively flowing lake, sharp sun rays...nothing disturbed them.

Around 10 o' clock, Nandini was the first one to wake up. She opened her eyes, to find herself completely locked in his arms. She felt so good, to be there that moment, far far far away, oblivious to the world, it was a very bright and sunny day, she got out of the tent, and saw the beautiful sun, and the rocks and sand in the place they were camping. She remembered how special he made the night for her, she wanted to start the day on a good note and did something special, simple. After having done with the tiny surprise, she again got into the tent and saw him struggling with suns rays falling over his face.

Sitting next to him, she blocked the sun with her face, and saw him relax. Then a similar scene from Kaho Naa Pyaar Hain movie strike her, and she did the same thing, she was moving left and right, blocking and unblocking the rays from falling on him. He was okay for the first 3-4 times, then pulled her over him.

"Subah subah playing pranks huh" he said.

"There's no specific time for pranks" she replied.

"Acha I see someone is in a very good mood this morning, Is it last night's effect?" he asked with a smirk.

She could do nothing but blush at his comment, "Hmm" she said.

"Hmm kya hotha hain nandu" h said.

"Hmm...hmm hotha hain" she replied.

Really" he asked.

"Really" she replied pinching his nose.

"Acha yeh sab chodo, what are we going to do today?" she asked.

"Pehle I need a good morning gift" he said coming close to her.

"What gift?" she asked innocently.

"Ab dhekho, I planned such a nice vacation, I brought you here, I showed you fireflies, i gave you this cute pretty night gown and then I " he stopped abruptly, looking at her next reaction.

"Koi gift nai milega" she said and ran out of the tent in the next instant.

He ran behind her, and then she said, "Manik statue" and he had to freeze.

(Sorry for such a pathetic edit! Couldn't find perfect picture so tried doing something close! I know it sucks)

What he saw next made him go aww on her cuteness. She made a cute heart with stones and put two mugs of hot steaming coffee in the center.

"When did you get up?" he asked looking at it.

"Fifteen minutes back" she replied.

"And you did so much in 15 minutes" he said.

And she nodded her head in positive.