119... Dishkiyaoon!

Back with a double update!! To make it up for all the wait!!

-----------------------

In the office

Deepika was in her way to her cabin, when her assistant came in.

"Mam yeh aap ke liye" he said and gave an envelope to her.

"Kis ne diya?" she asked.

"Patha nai mam, mail box mein tha" he said.

"Okay thanks" she said taking the envelope

"Envelope for me in the mail box?" she said opening it.

There was an address in it, and a time mentioned, asking her to be there then.

"ab yeh kya hain?" she thought.

"I guess I need to talk to Manik about this" she said and went to his cabin, but he wasn't there.

"Vikram Manik sir kaha hain?" she asked Manik's secretary.

"Sir kaa ek meeting tha, toh wahee gaye, he will be back by 1 o' clock" he said.

"Okay thanks" she said and walked back to her office. She called Cabir but he didn't pick up too and neither did Dhruv.

"Do I have to go?" she thought and finally decided on going. She forgot the envelope on Vikram's table, and he didn't notice it too.

She went back to her office, took her things and moved out to reach that address.

Around 1 o' clokc Manik was back in office. Cabir and Dhruv were taking a day off so he decided to stay as someone had to be there. He went to Vikram's table to collect some file and then saw that envelope which had Deepika's name on it.

"Deepika ke liye letter and why it is here?" he thought looking at it. He saw the address and the time and something didn't seem right.

"Vikram yeh kya hain?" he asked Vikram about it.

"Patha nai sir, meine dhekha nai" Vikram said.

"Who collects Deepika's mails?" Manik asked Vikram and he called for the same assistant guy.

"Where is Deepika?" Manik asked him.

"Sir unhone kaha koi meeting hain" he said.

"Did you get this letter?" Manik asked.

"Jee sir, it was in the mail box this morning and I gave it to Mam" he said.

"When did she go?" Manik asked.

"It's been almost an hour" he replied.

He wasn't sure, but he didn't get good vibes, so he tried calling her, and to make his worries more, her phone was not reachable.

"Damn! I hope she's safe" he thought and immediately started to reach the place she has gone.

-------------------

Deepika

She reached there and it is a building under construction.

"Why on the earth am I called here? And I had to have some senses, why did I come just because I got a letter asking me to come here" she thought.

"Hello? Is anybody there?" she said in a low voice.

"Hello" she said again and boom!

She opened her eyes, to realize that she was in some dark room, with cobwebs all around,