114 ... Haal-e-dil ❤️❤️

Her friends were trying to show her many outfits, but she was lost. Totally uninterested.

"Nandini she's gonna get upset agar tum asie hi rahogi toh" I said.

And she gave me that I don't care glare.

"Don't disturb me. I am trying to make up my mind" she said. I didn't know if I had to laugh at her silly response or feel bad for her. I really didn't know.

"Okay! But I have a few conditions" she said. Aahh! This was the part I was waiting for.

"Ruko" I said and pulled out my phone and turned on the voice recorder.

"Just to make sure I don't forget any. Start" I said and she started.

"One, no matter how busy you are during the day, when you come back home from work, you need to call and talk to me. And tell me everything"

"Aaahh, that's an easy one, done deal" I said.

"Oh hello, sun ne ke liye it's easy par karne ke liye nai, okay two, everyday after you get ready for work, you have to send a selfie. Yahaa pe I see how you look and suggest changes, toh wahaa jaane ke baadh daily you have to send a picture"

"Yeh thoda mushkil hain, selfie is not my thing and you know that" I said.

"You know what, long distance mein yeh sab karna padtha hain" she said.

A new tag for our relationship. Long Distance!!

"Okay, I will try my best" I said.

"Okay next, ruko I will tell you when we go for dinner, jaldhee se we'll finish this shopping" she said and joined her friends and her mood was a little better now.

The girl gang came out together, all wearing a similar peach color gown and they were all looking extremely gorgeous. And then came the bride in her white gown.

"How is it?" they asked.

"Glad Atleast you are here, so we need an honest opinion" Steph said.

"Honestly, you all look gorgeous" I said.

"Awesome, let's get this packed and look some jewelry" Steph said.

"Hey Steph, I guess I have something that goes with the dress perfect, so I will get going?" Nandini said.

Oh yes, her birthday outfit was almost the same color and she has the jewelry from that day.

"Okay I will see you tomorrow! Bye Manik" steph said.

"Bye! Happy shopping" I said and we both left.

We went to the same rooftop restaurant she took me to for the date. it was a special place for us. I didn't plan anything like she did. I just had three more hours before I leave and I wanted to spend some quality time with her.

"Manik promise me, kuch bhi problem ho toh you'll share it with me. Even I study business toh mujhe bhi samajh aatha hain. Naanu aur Maamu ke saath bhi zyaadha problem hoga toh let me know, I will try to talk to them" she said.

"I won't let them to even think about you. They'll deal just with me" I said.

"Manik support ko bhi kabhi kabhi support ki zaroorath padthi hain, you don't have to act all strong. You can let out your weakness and pain to some one and I am that someone for you. is liye bol ri hoon" she said with utmost sincerity.

"Don't worry, I will let you know if anything happens, and yeah, the same thing applies to you. Kuch bhi problem ho, toh you'll let me know. Meine uncle se bhi baath karlee hain and he'll be coming to see you whenever he can aur tum bhi unke ghar chalee jaana if you feel bored. Arya and Mukti will also be there. Just let people know if anything goes wrong. Hero mat banna okay?" I said.