Thirty one

Before we go into the story:

Current day: Tuesday

Nandini to go for the wedding: on the Saturday morning

Manik's match: on the Saturday

Wedding on: Sunday

Nandini to return on: Monday

Next morning:

Cause if you like the way you look that much
Oh, baby, you should go and love yourself
And if you think that I'm still holdin' on to somethin'
You should go and love yourself

(Justin fans... I know you need AC...as its getting hot there seeing these lyrics ;);) hehhehe)

Nandini was singing while preparing breakfast.

"Wow! Someone is going to a 1D concert and singing a Justin Bieber song.. Strange" Manik said entering her apartment.

"Good morning Manik" she said putting the toast in the plate.

"Good morning potato... I am surprised. Ithni jaldhi uthke breakfast bhi banaa dhiya.. impressive" he said and grabbed a toast

"My class got cancelled. I am gonna stay home all the day. What about you?" she asked.

"Hmm I have a busy day...practice...class and again practice..."he said sadly.

"Okay! Don't strain yourself too much" she said.

"Okay madam! I won't" he said smiling.

"Okay! I will see you in the evening... don't wait for me... dinner kar Lena... I might get late" he kissed her fore head.

She smiled and nodded her head in positive and Manik left for school.

It was around 12.30 when she was watching tv, she received a message. It was from William.

"Need to talk...see you at the library"

Although she knew him for the last 3 years, and has been with him many times that message from him scared her.

"What is it William?" she replied.

"Nandu I said I want to talk. Not text" he replied.

"I don't want to come. So tell me what it is" she typed.

"It's about the volunteer camp. The after meeting. I know you weren't there, but being part of the organization you should be here. And don't worry, its Jessica who asked me to call you" he replied.

"Okay I will be there in 15" was the last message.

She changed and went straight to the library. And thank heavens, he wasn't lying. It was actually a meeting.

"Hi Jess! How are you?" Nandini said side hugging Jessica. She was the head of the volunteer team.

"Hi Nandu! I am good. We missed you in the camp" she said sadly.

"Jess! Her priorities have probably changed. A dance is more important for her now" William said in angry tone.

"Chuck it William! Congrats Nandini! I heard that you were the queen of the night. You deserve to be one beauty" she said.

"Thanks Jess" she replied.

Soon, the meeting started and they discussed about what they did in the camp and made plans for the next one. After the meeting was finished, Nandini went out of the room but she felt a sudden pull on her shoulder.