"50"

50th Chapter guys!! Woohooo!!!  It's a long one but I don't think it turned out to be very interesting..

Next morning:

It was Nandini who woke up first this morning.

She tried to move, but was completely locked in his arms. With lots of difficulty, she stretched her hand and took her phone which was on the side table and started browsing through news, when she saw something that made her eyes open wide.

The building on which, she used the lights to display the words "I love you" were captured in someone's camera and was part of the headlines. She was happy as well as embarrassed. She looked if there were any details but gladly there weren't any. There were so many nice positive comments, appreciating her idea which brought a smile on her face. Her hands fell on the ring on her finger. She noticed how her wrist and fingers were getting piled up with lovey dovey charm rings and bracelets.

She slowly moved a bit to reach his face and started kissing all over his face. Her hand was moving on his bare chest.

"Nandiniiiii" she heard him calling in his sleepy voice.

"Maaniikk" she imitated him.

"What are you doing beta? Let me sleep" he said holding her hand which was on his body.

"Papa! Let me do naa" she said.

He immediately opened his eyes, "pappa?" he asked.

"Haan! You said beta, toh tum papa hi hue na?" she said innocently. He laughed at her cuteness and pulled her closer.

"Oh meri cuteness ki dhukaan" he said and kissed her cheek.

"Oh mere hotness ka dhukaan" she said kissing his cheek.

"Acha toh competition huh?" he asked.

"Haan! When you can pamper your girlfriend I can pamper my boyfriend too" she said and kissed his other cheek.

"Acha aapko aaj class nai jaana madam?" he asked.

"Mera aaj class nai hain Manik aur tumhaara bhi" she reminded him.

"Then we don't even have to get up from here" he said and hugged her tightly.

"What about food? Aur mujhe brush karnaa hain.. leave me" she said trying to free herself form his grip.

"Nai" he said and made his grip tighter.

"Manik! you know mein binaa brush kiye paani bhi nai peethi hoon" she said.

"Okay promise brush karke you will come back, lets spend some time together" he said.

"Okay Baba promise. Tum bhi uthke fresh ho jao" she said and was walking to the restroom when she felt her feet no more touching the ground.

"Kya hain Manik? I am heavier than your backpack. (Twilight alert :D) How can you lift me so easily" she asked resting on his shoulder.

"You are much lighter than my backpack Miss Moorthy" he said and made her sit on the surface of the sink.

"Toothbrush kaha hain tumhaara" he asked looking in the racks.

"Yeh lo!" she said and removed a hello kitty brush.