Chapter 6

That's William for you guys !!! Jacob Black 😍😍
New morning...new start!!
It was Monday morning and both the happy souls were sleeping peacefully. It was Manik who first got up when his phone beeps. He opens his eyes with great difficulty and looks at the name flashing. It was Cabir. He opens the text which says, "Abey gadhe! kahaa mar Gaya tu! Dho dhin ho Gaye aur ek bhi call nai. You just said you reached safe and uske baadh gaayab. Manik tu theek hain na? Call me when you see this text". All smiles on his face, he gets up and goes into the balcony. He then calls Cabir.
M: hey buddy! How are you?
C: how are you ke bachhe! Kahaa tha tu. Patha hain Mein aur Dhruv kithna dar Gaye for not being able to reach you for two days.
M: relax Cabir. Mein theek hoon. In fact I am so happy to come here. This place is exactly where I always wanted to be.
Cabir noticed a different sense of happiness in his voice.
C: kyaa baath hain Manik! You sound so happy. Kuch hain that I should know ?
M: well Cabir ! It's not so specific. But ha I met a girl..a cute indian girl
He said that looking towards a sleeping beauty
M: she's so pretty...her eyes God ! I can dive through them... She is like the guide for me here for the first week of my classes. And Mein toh dho dhin se usi ke flat Mein hoon. I will be shifting today.
C: oh my god! Am I talking to "The Manik Malhotra"? I am so shocked that you have been sharing a room that too with a girl. Jahaa tak mujhe pathaa hain, which is of course right, you always wanted privacy. Jab bhi hum baahar jaathe the you used to reserve a suite all for yourself. Toh ab ye kaise hua Manik Baba??????
M: tu na wahi ke wahi rahoge.. Drama queen ! Uthna exaggerate karne Ki zaroorath nai hain. She offered me to stay and it's a pretty place. So I am here. You know Cabir, it's just been two days and we already got so close. I mean the other day, there was some panic here and she shared her life's darkest secret with me. I dunno what it is Cabir, but I am loving her company.
C: next time jab call karunga na, you'll probably say "I love her Cabir" gaadi bohattth tez jaa rahi hain..thoda slow ho jao buddy. Take it slow!
M: achha acha theek hain. How's dhruv aur chacha? Unse bhi baath nai ho paayi...I hope business runs smoothly in my absence. Tum log help karna chacha ka.
"Manik!!!! It's 8.30 Tum ne mujhe uthaaya kyu nai" shouted Nandini from inside.
C: jaa jaa! Teri heroin Uth gayi. Have a good day and keep me posted!
M: sure buddy !
C: I miss you Manik ! Ab don't tease me..I know it doesn't sound Cabir types but still I sachh Mein miss you buddy.
M: I miss you too buddy !
Acha Chalo now I have to go..bye !
He hung up and came inside and dint find Nandu on the couch.
"Nandu where are you?" He heard the sound of water running in the restroom.
"Fresh ho rahi hoon.. I am terribly late for a Monday morning!" She shouted from inside.
As Manik still had time, he made some breakfast and adjusted the bed and cough neatly and started packing his stuff as he was moving to his flat today. Meanwhile Nandu comes out.
"Good morning Manik! Awww Tum ne phir se breakfast banaya.. You are spoiling me Manik. No one has ever done so much for me" she said.
"I am not spoiling you. Have it fast and go. I will be there at around 11.30. Will see you later. Have a good day" he said.
"You too" she grabbed the sandwich and left.
Manik goes to the landlord and gets the keys for his flat. He moves his luggage to his room and starts unpacking them. After an hour, when he was laying on the couch in Nandini's flat he gets a call from her.
"Hi Nandu! What's up?" He asked her.
"Manik.. I will send you the location of one place..jaldhi se aa jao please" she said. He sensed worry and fear in her fragile voice.
"Nandu! What's wrong? Why do you sound scared? Kuch hua hain kya tell me na" he asked all worried.
"Manik.. Come fast" she said and hung up. Immediately he got the text from Nandu which had the location. It was the boys dorm building address.
Manik rushed there as it was pretty close to the apartment.
He climbed two stairs at once and reached the third floor only to see the most shocking scenario. Nandu was rounded up by 5 guys and was sitting in the middle on a chair. There was a guy sitting opposite to her on another chair. He immediately ran to her and noticed that it was William who was sitting with her. Now he understood her fear.
Flashback:
Nandini goes to the boys dorm to help few new students search their rooms and then she accidentally hits someone.
"Nandu! What a surprise...see how much ever you try to run away from me, you finally come back...you don't think I have seen you running in the library? Let me tell you Miss Student ambassador...I have seen you and threats when I decided that by hook or by crook, I will go to the Ball with you" he said.
Nandu wa scared now. " William I already got a partner and he is from India as well. So it is not possible this year" she tried to explain.
"I know that you are lieing just to escape..but sweetie no..not today" and soon he made her sit and the guys rounded them up.
"William why are you doing this?" Se asked him.
"Nandu! If you really have a partner, call him now to the Boy's dorm. If he comes, it's okay. But if he doesn't and you try to play with me then you have to face the wrath of William" he blackmailed her. She immediately called Manik.
Present:
"Nandu!" He went to her pushing the guys aside and she immediately stood up and hugged him. William definitely dint like this. He held her hand and tried to pull her to him.
"Dude..Watch it" Manik shouted with all anger in his voice because that would be the last thing he wanted to see.
"Stay out of this buddy! It's our thing. She has to got the Ball with me. I have been nice to her all the time and that's why this sick girl has taken me for granted" he said with disgust.
"First thing, she is Nandini. Never use that loose tongue to talk to her and second, she is going to the Ball with me. I am her date for that night and whenever she needs me. So forget it and stay away"he warned him all the while holding nandini in his embrace.
Nandini was happy listening to his words. She slowly came out of his embrace and noticed the anger filled red eyes of Manik. In these two days she has seen only the sweet side of him. She was scared about the consequences so she just put a hand on his arm and cooled him down.
"William please understand. You have always been a friend to me and nothing else. Please don't make this difficult for me. I thought you were coming around me because you liked me but this is not how you treat someone you like" she spoke to him.
"Oh enough Nandini. Don't give your lectures to me now. I have been asking for the last two years dammit! And you always rejected me. But not this time. This time you have to go with me and you have no choice" he said in a serious voice.
"And you! Mr.Whatever. Just watch out what I am going to do. I will make sure that you won't turn up. Have a good one" he said to Manik.
"Bring it on" said Manik with his all time famous smirk.
Soon he left with his gang. Manik pulled Nandu out from the building and they soon reached outside.
"What the hell where you doing in the Boy's dorm Nandini when you knew that douchebag lives there?" He asked her angrily.
"Manik I was helping the new boys with their rooms" she said in a low voice.
"Leave that job right now which requires you to go such irrelevant places and search for some other one. I know you like what you are doing, but it's done now. You are quitting it today. Go talk to Judy and tell her and now don't try to argue with me..you know it doesn't make a difference" he said in a serious tone.
She immediately sent an email to Judy and other related people that she is leaving the job.
"Done! Ab toh gussa thok dho. Let's go home and arrange your flat" she said.
He held her hand and they soon reached home.

I know this is Gandha 😂any writing is new.