105

Running out of title ideas ... Ek Toh watpadd doesn't accept the cool emoticons I add 👿👿👿 sorry !

----------

Goodbye" she says freeing her hands from his hold.

"Please! No!" he says holding her arm. She walked away, giving no heed to his cries. He fell on his knees, heart-broken.

And then there is a huge round of applause.

(Chaitv Chait waise tu kya karnhe waali thi....hahahahhahaaaa)

"You both were outstanding" they heard a voice from behind.

"Matt, I didn't know you will come up with such an amazing partner. I was sure about you, but Nandu, you just stole the show and I am sure, if rehearsals were so good, the show is just going to be super awesome" the professor said.

"Hopefully! Thanks Linda" Matt said. Nandu and Matt got down the stage and the entire thing was watched by Manik as well. Nandu was quite surprised to see him there. She wasn't sure how he knew where she was.

Matt saw Manik and was walking toward him, with Nandu alongside.

"Where are we going? I need to change. I am supposed to wear this tomorrow again and Linda will freak out if there's a single stain on it" she said to Matt.

"Never mind. Not excited to see your bae?" he asked, Bae in air quotations.

Another friend joined them, on their way.

"Nandu, looks like you really had a very bad break up huh? I mean it didn't seem like you were acting" the guy said. They were near Manik by then.

"Well, I never had a break up and I never won't. But life's been a little tough with me these days, so the pain seemed pretty real" she said looking at Manik.

"Speaking of which, are you single?" he asked.

Manik was fuming here, one she didn't take his calls or reply to his messages. Two, he had no clue in which part of the world she was. Three, she was doing some stupid drama, breaking up with someone, four, this new guy wants to know if she's single.

"You see this; she's engaged" Manik said showing the ring to the guy. He held her by her elbow and pulled her, from Matt's grip. Neither Nandini nor Matt expected it. It was a tad harsh.

"Manik leave me, it's hurting" she said as he walked her down the stairs to a corner.

He didn't respond, in fact his hold was getting tighter.

"Manik" she was literally screaming, all furious.

"Shut up Nandini, not a word" he said and they were at one of the gloomiest corners, even Nandini hadn't known till that moment.

"What's wrong with you?" she yelled, finally, letting go her hand off his grip.

"What is wrong with you Nandini? What do you think you've been doing?" he yelled back in the same voice.

She was trying to walk away, when he pulled her back and pinned her to the wall.

"Not right Nandini, you can't just walk away" he said. She has never seen him so much angry. She could feel her skin getting bruised under his hold. But he couldn't. such was his anger at that moment.

"Manik, you are hurting me" she said in a broken voice, and tears started rolling down. That's when reality hit him.

"What the hell have I been doing?" he thought and left his hold, only to see deep red scars on her skin. He hated himself at that moment, never did he hate someone else so much than how he hated himself then.