Thirty Five

So yes I am back! This is going to be another slow update, but with a small surprise which most of you want... and Almost all the gift ideas are given by PravallikaR thanks badii.... and the complete credits for keeping me up till 3:00 AM go to my Veeru beta... shivu_05.. thanks beta... khush rahe tu apni beewee aur bachon ke saath :D:D:D 

So, yes this is going to be kind of a filler, next update will be a nice read for sure, in case you are not satisfied with this,... ab you can read.. aur dhimaak nai khaaungi...

Saturday morning:

Both Manik and Nandini got up early this morning.

After freshening up, Nandini came to Manik's house. There was small bag in her hand, which she was trying to hide form him. He didn't notice it in her hand and was having his toast, when she silently opened his bag zip and put something in and took something out of it. She closed the zip and moved towards him.

"All the best Manik! Mera naam raushan karna" she said giving him his blessings.

"Paagal larki" he said smiling and held her hands.

"Aisa nai...wish me in my way" he said and leaned forward. She was again going to cover her mouth when he held her hand and nodded his head in a no.

"Not again Nandini... tum hamesha cheating karthi ho ... don't I deserve at least one kiss?" he asked sadly.

She covered his mouth and nodded her head in a no. "Aisa kabhi math bolna" and initiated the kiss. First he was surprised but then he gave in. Practice probably made them perfect, hehehe. It was not a slow kiss. After seeing her initiating, Manik deepened the kiss holding her waist and she was just melting under his touch. He was not willing to stop when nandini slowly broke the kiss.

"Manik! I think you are getting late" she said and turned around. He moved forward and bent till her ear and said, "That was amazing! Now I don't need to carry my energy drink" and kissed her cheek. She was just blushing, she could notice her cheeks becoming warm.

"Okay! Ab aur nai thang karunga.. You can't be anymore red" he said and moved back. She was smiling like a fool hiding her blush.

"When is Judy going to come?" he asked her.

"She has started aur tumhe bhi nikalnaa hoga na" she said.

"Haan! I will leave once you guys start. Time hain aur... its okay" he said when they heard a knock.

It was the guards.

"Hello Sir! I am Peter! MR. Rajiv has sent us here"

"Hi Peter! I am Manik. Please come in" he said and peter along with the other guards came in. There were 5 of them.

Nandini's POV:

My eyes popped out seeing them. Like seriously? 5 guards with us? Ab Lakshmi aunty ko kya bathaaungi? Yeh manik bhi na... huff...

Each of them came and introduced themselves to me in the meanwhile Judy also joined us. I took my bag and went down along with Manik.

As it is a south inidan wedding, Lakshmi aunty ordered me to wear a pattu saree. But I didn't have one. So she said she arranged for all the jewelry and saree...and that's why my luggage dropped to half of what I was expecting.

"I will miss you Manik" I said and hugged him. I did not want to go. I can't stay away from him. Aur who bhi for 3 days.. Oh god it's going to be difficult

After hugging like forever and Manik brainstorming me with nandini ye math karos and who math karos, I finally got in the car and we started. Manik also drove off to school.