Sixty nine! It's love time!!

After a couple hours, Manik woke nandini up and they sat to have dinner.

"So getting engaged huh?" Alya asked.

"This is actually very little time to design a dress for you. Ek kaam karthe hain, we'll got to my boutique and I have some nice dresses ready toh tum choose karlena whatever you like" she said.

"Okay!" nandini replied.

"Manik what about you?" nandini asked.

"Don't worry about that, kuch bhi pehen loonga" he replied.

"Okay fine" she said.

"Guys, media will be here from 5 o' clock and the guests will start arriving by 6.30. Navya and Dhruv, tum log food and drinks dhekh lena, Cabir and I will be attending the guests. I have also invited few of our business colleagues because I wanted to announce about "Mukti" and concert ke log toh honge hi. Mukti jab tak mein boloonga tu baahar math aana. Alya will be inside looking at any needed arrangements. I just hope koi chaos naa ho. Nandini tum mere saath hi rehna, all the time. Okay?" he asked.

"yaar it's just a party, tu ithna hyper kyu ho raha hain" Cabir said.

"I know it's just a party, but it has too many news that are gonna be revealed, so I just wanted to make sure it goes smooth" Manik replied.

After dinner, they were sitting on the couch. Nandini was sitting on the single couch, when Mukti tiptoed from behind and blasted a balloon over her head. Lots of glittering party poppers flew and fell all over her.

"Mukti" she yelled and the Tom and Jerry chase started

"Nandini here" Cabir handed her another bag of those poppers and the part of living room, were filled with those tiny glittering things.

No one dared to stop them, and they were going with it when Manik held Nandini from her waist and stopped her.

"Enough enough" he said and pulled her behind.

"Karne dho naa...its fun" she replied.

"Bas nandini, thak jaogi. Its already so much mess" he said.