128

Thoda emotional and kuch zyaadhi hi long!

************UNEDITED***********

----------------

"Yeh kya, I thought ghar poora decorated hoga by the time we reach, yeh toh normal hain" Nandini said.

"hello abhi shaadi mein 10 din baaki hain and ab aap sab log bhi aa gaye toh we can starte slowly, kal se bulaayenge decorators ko" Navya said.

"What kal se? No way! Mein abhi exmas dheke aayio hoon, it's my vacation time, so atleast two days no kaam. Us ke baadh ek dum fast fast sab kuch kar lenge" Nandini said.

Iskaa kuch nai ho sakta expression was seen on everyone's face.

Except for Deepu, everyone else were in fab5 house.

"Acha guys, I have a plan, ab shaadi toh hone hi waali hain aur preparations bhi ho jaayenge, why not go for a small trip, all of us? Like all the ten of us" Manik suggested.

"That's a brilliant idea! It will be so much fun! Last trip as bachelors" Abhi got happy!

"Kahaa chalein?" Navya asked.

"Aur kahaan! Jo hum sab ki favorite jagah hain" Cabir said.

And in no time, Dhruv, Abhi and Manik screamed, "Goooaaaaaa"

"Egjjjjactlllyy" Cabir high fived with them.

"Guys, I don't think I can come, Deepu nai chalegi mere khayal se" Aryaman said.

"Kyu nai chalegi aur wohh akeli wahaa kyun hain, hamaare saath ghar kyun nai aayi" Cabir asked.

"Cabir you know right, ab shaadi hone waali hain, and then we are going to leave together, so she wants to spend time with her family. Is liye I am not sure if we will agree for joining us" Aryaman said.

"Point toh hain! Time hain abhi, kal ya parsaun niklenge, kal office mein urgent meeting hain. Toh kal pooch lena and I'll book the tickets tomorrow" Cabir said.

Everyone were so excited about the trip.

That night they all went early to bed, as the journey was tiring.

------------

Next day went on in a jiffy, Cabir, Dhruv, Alya and Navya spent most of the time at their work place.

These four india returned americans spent the day at home.

Mukti and Nandini looked at all the outfits and decided what to wear when and set the jewelry and made everything ready. It took them almost three hours to sort them out.

Mukti's sangeet and wedding outfit was designed by Alya, mehendi, haldi and cocktail party/reception was designed by herself.

They tried the outfits, and were extremely happy wearing them.

After wearing every dress they went to the boys and asked them how they were.

"Yaar Alya is great! Binaa meri measurements liye, she designed the perfect clothes for me. Sab kithna achha fit ho gaya" Nandini said.

"That's Miss Prefect Alya for you who can never make a mistake in anything" Manik said.

They changed into regular clothes and joined the boys.

Late in the evening, Nandini cooked dinner for everyone, and soon they started coming back home from work.

Deepika agreed to join them for the trip, Cabir booked all the tickets and they are going to leave tomorrow night.