148 .. Tu Tu-Mein Mein starts!

The next morning Nandini and Manik were the only ones to get up, due to the tiring journey, the rest all were still asleep.

They both freshen up and leave for college as it was a class day. They leave a message for them, asking them to see them at the Café by 12 o' clock.

"Whats your day going to be like?" he asks her.

"Class until 11, then 11-1 break and then phir se class until 2. That's it. Uss ke baad I need to go to the library for tutoring, until 5. Hufff...batane mein hi ithnii time lag gayi pata nai kaose kar paoongi" she said.

"It's okay, you'll be fine. Make sure you drink lots of water okay?" he says.

"Okay boss! Here is the bottle" she shows him the water bottle in her bag.

He parks the car, and then both part ways to their own classes.

Nandini meets William, who was seen with Jessica.

"Morning Will" she calls out for him.

"Morning butterfly" he walks to her, holding Jessica's hand.

"Jessica, I know you've met her like a lot of times, but let me introduce to my best friend, Nandini, whom I call butterfly. And Butterfly this is Jessica" he introduces them to each other.

"Call me Jess" she says and hugs Nandini.

"Congratulations you both" Nandini says and gives them both a greeting card and a chocolate.

"That's such a sweet gesture. Thankyou Nandini" Jessica says her name with a lot of difficulty.

"You guys owe me a party. Will, you promised!" Nandu reminds him.

"Yes, I was actually waiting for Matty. It's about time for the class" Will says looking at his watch.

"Why don't you ring him up?" Jess says.

Nandu calls him, and he picks up and says he is about to reach the class.

"He's almost there, let's go in and save him a seat" Nandu says and they all go in.

Meanwhile, Matty and Lisa also reach, and the lecture begins.

Nandini was interested in Accounting, so she pays attention to the class, while half of the class is seen texting.

The class ends, and Matt immediately nandu's notes frm her.

"Will you back in a while. Thanks" he says and outs it in his bag.

They all go to the café, to have lunch.

---------------

Manik

I was walking to the café from the class, when I got a call from Judy. Why is she calling me?

"Hey Judy! How are you doing?" I asked.

"How are you doing Manik?" she asked in return.

"Great! On my way to the café to grab some lunch" I said.

"Okay, sorry for bothering you, but do you have a minute?" she asked.

"Of course, tell me" I said.

"Okay, we have a new student from India, and he is a Music major. He would need some help from you, and I see he is enrolled for a couple of classes you teach, so I was wondering if you have a minute, I can introduce you to him" she said.

New Indian student?

"Sure, Is he in your office?" I asked.

"Yes" she said.