131...show me your tashan!

**************unedited*************** please excuse the typos!

Manik

After an amazing two day trip, we got back home. This trip gave us so many memories, all of us had lots of fun, and it brought us closer. The girls, got to know more about each other, more about us. The water sports, jewelry shopping, the church, and last but not the least the houseboat, everything was just so amazing.

And now, time to pull up our socks and start the wedding preparations. We need to do a lot...like a hell lot of things. Aryaman's mom and Deepu's parents together set up so many things ready for us, so that we can just finalize and proceed with the preparations. Out of all these, two things that are worrying the girls are, the mehendi design they are gonna select and the practice for sangeet....the two least important things.

Cabir, Nandini and Alya have made up the entire plan for the sangeet. It is going to be a play, like Manik and Nandini are going to play Arya and Deepu in their story, and Cabir and Navya are going to play Mukti and Abhi.

Acting is something which I cannot do. Ask me to be Manik, and I am okay with that. But playing Aryaman? That too his love story! It is going to be challenging.

We need to practice for that, and then our couple dance. Weddings are fun at the same time tiring!

The first thing was for me and Cabir to go finalize the venues for the reception post wedding. It is going to be a group of 200 people, so we need a big venue. And we are still not able to decide if it's going to be an outdoor or a closed event.

The choreographers are going to come from this afternoon, and we need to work with them for three hours, until the day of sangeet! Dance, as you all know from chapter-1 is not my thing. But doston ke liye kya kuch karna padtha hain.

"Manik, tu 10 minute mein tayaar ho ke aa jaa, we need to go to see the venues, Ahuja uncle ne theen places select kiye and we need to finalize" Cabir said from upstairs, while I was busy trying to write something,

"Hmm" I said.

"Hmm kya? Kya likh raha hain?" he asked.

"Kuch nai"

"Manik yaar ab time bohoth kam hain, uth tu wahaa se. Right now" he said and went to his room.

Sab kaam mujhe hi karna padtha hain!

"Behen ki shaadi hain, ithna toh karna padtha hain tumhe" I heard a voice from behind. It was Deepika's mom.

"Aunty aap, please andar aaiye"

"Toh kaisa tha Goa trip?"

"It was amazing! We had so much fun"

"Chalo achha hain, ab fun time sab khatam, get serious and start working"

"Ji aunty"

"Acha waise tumhaare uncle bol rahe the ki tum aur Cabir venues dhekh ne jaa rahe ho, would you mind if I join you both?"

"Of course you can, infact that would be great if some elder would be there with us"

"Thankyou beta"

"Aunty aap bas 5 minute wait keejiye, Cabir and I will be ready" I said and went to my room. While going upstairs I saw Mukti, so I asked her to give company to aunty.

Nandini, Alya and Navya had gone out for some last minute shopping, and that last minute I don't know when it is really going to be a last minute.

On my way, I knocked on Cabir's door and let him know that aunty is joining us too.

We got ready in less than 5 minutes, and then three of us proceeded to look at the venues.