150 ❤ Their Paradise!

150th + One Million special!!!

Surprise in it!!!!! :) Long and MaNanful update ...hehhee new word.....

Happy reading!!!!

----------------

Nandini

Bohot ho gaya gussa karna, I need to go talk to him. Last night I came home and fell asleep and now I wake up and he is not there in the room. I don't even know if he was home all night or if he had enough sleep amidst all these worries.

When we were all good, I took care of him every moment. But now I even stopped asking him if he had his lunch, about how his day was, if he had any issues at work or in class. I am being such a bad wife. I know his anger, its just for that moment. He doesn't know how to hold it for long, phir bhi I was behaving like this. Bad Nandini. It's your turn to make him happy again, nai toh he'll be feeling guilty all the while. Upar se I am sick and this is an add-on to his worries.

I got up and went to the living room. Glad he was there, having breakfast with Navya and Cabir. I couldn't find the rest of the gang except for these three.

They were busy talking about something, and I was eavesdropping.

"Maani kya? Is she still mad?" Bhai asked.

"Lagta hain situation out of control ho gaya. Bolthi hain she is doing things to prove it to me that she's all grown up. you know how much I hate it. Pata nai kaise samjhaoon use" Manik said. Poor boy. You don't have to try anymore. I received your message.

I quickly went and took a shower. I don't think he has classes today since he's still in his pajamas. And I am not allowed to go all thanks to my fever. So I have time to make it up for him. these days he's been lacking out of those cute ideas he used to have to convince me, Shaadi jo ho gayi.

Shower as I said earlier is the best place to contemplate different things in life. And right now I have been thinking how to make him smile again, and how to get us back on track.

You guys have been missing us, right? I have seen your comments saying you don't like MaNan ka gussa, you don't like our fights, and your requests and orders asking sippu to write some MaNan moments. So Sippu, help me create some beautiful MaNan moments!

Idea number 1, Cupcakes. It's been a while since I baked and the first thing he loves the most is my food. But for that I need to send him out. And for that I need to take Bhai's help. I sent him a text asking him to come inside the bedroom. He looked at the peeping me.

"Come" I whispered gesturing with my hands. And tadaa he was there.

"Bhai Manik ko bas ek ghante ke liye baahar le ke jaao na, mujhe uske liye kuch karnaa hain" I said.

"Tu gussa nai hain? Wohh bechaara mar raha hain soch soch ke ki tuhe kaise manaaye, aur yaha tu hain ki us ke loye kuch plan kar ri hain! Hey Bhagaan! Kya karoon inn dhonon ka?" Drama Queen Cabir forever!!!

"For now, just take him out. Just for an hour, and come back only after I call you. Got that?" I asked.

"Yes madam! As you say!" he said and went back to the living room.

It took 5 minutes for him to convince the monster to go out.

"I will come back soon, take rest" he said to me and they both left.

That hint of guilt and disappointment in his eyes...the last thing I would ever want to see.

Time for some Nandini's magic... Swoooshhh!