Twenty Six..Full of gifts!!

I know the names of chapters are pretty weird... hehehee... i love rhyming words... so i try to do that everywher... never mind..... go ahead... ita again going to be a very long one... so yes.. again...glucose paas mein rakh lenaa...

Next morning:

"Manik! Manik open the door... its already 9 tum logon koi nikalnaa hain by 10 O clock uth jaa" Cabir was shouting from outside. As both of them slept late, they couldn't get up.

"Manik! Nandini! Open the door" this time he banged a bit louder and both of them woke up together.

"Kya hain Cabir?" he shouted trying to get up.

"Manik... you guys are getting late.. Its 9 already... tum logon ko 10 baje nikalnaa hain" he said and both looked at each other and got up with a jerk.

"Oh Shit! Potato hum ithna kaise so gaye.. we need to rush.. tum jaake fresh ho jaao.. I will go to the other room" he said.

"Okay! Manik tum relax karo pehle... we won't be late" she gave him a morning hug and said, "Good morning toh bolo... Its our first morning together and you are like" she said sadly.

He smiled at her cuteness and hugged her back, "A very good morning Meri Jaan... my cute potato" he said and kissed on her hair... haha chotu Nandu will reach only till his neck..

"Good morning Monster" she said naughtily. "Nandini" he said in a stern voice.

"Acha acha sorry... Good morning Manik" she said.

"Acha ab ye sab ho gaya toh fresh ho jaaye... I don't want to miss the flight Nandu" he said pulling her off the hug. She just nodded in positive and went into the rest room.

Manik opened the door but couldn't fin Cabir. He looked down from the staircase and saw him having breakfast.

"Good morning yaar Cabir... thanks uthaane ke liye nai toh flight miss ho jaatha" he said getting down the stairs. He was having his clothes in his hand.

"Kya hua? Pehle dhin hi bhagaa dhiyaa kya nandini ne room se" he said laughing naughtily.

"Abey chup kar.. time nai hain na isi liye I m getting ready here... tu aur tere ghatiya jokes" he punched him lightly in his stomach and went into the other room.

After 20 minutes, Nandini came down carrying her bag. It was pretty heavy as she did lots of shopping.

"Arey sweetheart! Are you mad? Tum kyu leke aa rahi ho.. mein hoon na" Cabir said taking the bag frim her.

"Thanks Cabir" she said holding his hand.

"Acha ab thanks bolnaa bhi seekh liya huh" he said loking at her and she just smiled.

"Acha Cabir come with me" she said and dragged him to the balcony.

"Kahaa leke jaa ri ho sweetheart?" he said as they were walking.

"Bathaathi hoon.. wait" she said and they went into the balcony.

"Acha apnaa haath dho" she asked him and he did the same.

She tied a friendship band/Rakhi which had beads with letter BHAI.