Koochikoo...Twenty two!! ❤️

Next morning:

Manik was the first one to open his eyes as he felt something on him. As soon as he opened his eyes, he saw a cute little angel sleeping, holding his t shirt. 

He checked the time and it was already 11 AM

Manik had the habit of writing his lyrics in his mobile. He grabbed his phone and started writing what he felt like after seeing her face.

shivu_05 ... chotu this one is for you :) Will make him sing this very soon.. abhi toh sirf likhaa hain usne... 

Mila hoon ab jo tum se
Hai dil ko mere kasam se
Sukoon mila, sukoon mila..

Tujhe hai paaya Rab se
Hai dil ko mere kasam se
Sukoon mila, sukoon mila..

Har pal haseen sa huaa hai
Saanson ko tune chhuaa hai
Badhi tujhse nazdeekiyaan
Sukoon mila, sukoon mila..

He put his phone back and saw that her hair was covering her face. Still, he could see the sweet smile on her face. He slowly moved the hair away from her face and moved a bit trying not to disturb her. Alas! He couldn't. Nandini felt the movement and opened her eyes.

She couldn't understand where she was sleeping as she was still not completely out of her doze. She adjusted herself more in his chest and closed her eyes again.

Manik who was expecting a complete different reaction was shocked at this.

"Nandini" he took her name ever so lovingly.

No movement.

"Nandu... you wanna get up?" he asked this time in a little louder voice so that it can reach her sleeping ears.

"Late ho jaayenge... uth jao please... car mein so jaana" he said again and now she was slowly gaining her consciousness. She opened her eyes with a jerk still in his arms. Manik's hands were wrapped around her and he was rubbing her hair.

She hesitantly said, "Manik" and he understood her discomfort and moved his hands away. She got up and sat on the bed looking here and there except to his side.

 She got up and sat on the bed looking here and there except to his side