122! Nandu-Manoo :/

***UNEDITED***

"Nandini! Nandini relax, you will do well in the exam, mujhe patha hain and you trust me right. So just chill" Manik said.

It was Nandini's last exam and she was extremely nervous.

"Sachhi?" she asked.

"Muhchi, ab mooh mein jo hain use khaa lo I am holding this one piece of toast for the last 20 minutes, aise meri maa bhaagthi thi mere peeche khaana leke" he said.

"Transformer ko sab karna padtha hain, acha fine, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa khilaao" she said opening her mouth and he put the last piece of toast in her mouth.

"Achi bachhi" he said ruffling my hair.

"Tum baahar hi rehna until I come out, don't go away after I go to the class" she warned him.

"Okay meri maa! Nai jaoonga, kithna daraa ke rakhthi ho yaar tum mujhe" he said.

"We'll go shopping after the exam, time to add more clothes to my wardrobe" she said.

"There are two closets already and filled with your clothes, I didn't unpack my bags yet because I didn't know where to put my clothes, and you need more?" he asked.

"Toh buy one more closet for yourself na" she replied.

Hopeless! He thought.

"Acha chalo ab, before you get late" he said taking the book from her hand and walked to the door.

"manik mera book, I have three more pages left to read" she said running behind him.

"Nai dhene waala. Bas ab chalo" he said holding her hand and dragging her out.

In the car

"Matty have you ever cheated in any exam?" she called Matt on their way to school.

"No, I guess I am going to cheat today, I will ask you the question and you have to cough in reply. One cough for option A, two coughs for option B and alike. Deal?" she asked.

Manik on the other side was wondering, what this girl is like! One cough for option A?

"No I am not crazy. I am serious! Anyway bye, I am almost there" she said and hung up.

"Nandini please tell me that was a joke" Manik said.

"No Manik. I was serious, matt ko bhi laga I was kidding" she said wondering why.

They reached school, and he had to drop her till class, and wait out there.

"Good luck my princess. Dhoosron ki khaasi pe nai apni talent pe trust karo. I know you will do well" he said holding her hand.

"Thankyou Manik, aur haan mein mazaak kar ri thi, go around, but please come back by the time I am done. See you soon" she gave him a flying kiss and said, "Pakdo pakdo gir jaayega".

"Pakad liya" he said as if he caught the kiss and she went inside.

------------------

In Deepika's house

"How do you deal with so many number Deepu?" Aryaman said. Deepika was getting better so she started working from home for a few hours. She was looking at the financial statements and he was totally lost.

"Jaise how you deal with blood and bodies, waise hi" she replied.

"Good one! Acha I was thinking we'll go out, to have icecream, jaise pehle kiya tha" he suggested.