1-❤️-2

Manik

These three days have been so amazing for us. I never thought we would have so much fun, in a place far away from our regular comfort zone. I was used to all these things. Cabir and I were partners for camping and trips. He was always a sport when it comes to these kind of things. But I never thought Nandini would be so much fine with it. She surprised me, and now this girl doesn't like to go from here.

"Manik, hum kya yahaa apna ghar nai banaa sakthe hain?" she asked last night.

"Ghar nai banaa sakthe hain, lekin tumhe jab aana hain, tab aa sakthe hain" I said and then her face glew bright.

The small and beautiful memories we are going to take from here, we are going to cherish them forever. But, there are few things which are going to cause me trouble, like fireflies. Now after going back to Madison, I need to search for places where you can see fireflies...like so many fireflies. She fell in love with them, so deeply that she laid a condition, for her to come back with me, I need to take her to watch fireflies, once a week. Hmmm.. Now when someone has such cute wishes, how can I say no?

"Nandini, time to go beta" I said from inside the tent. She was sitting on the lakeside, seeing the view.

"Ten more minutes Manik" she replied, not looking at me.

"Help me pack, please" I asked as there was so much stuff. Her clothes, my clothes, the leftover food, and lots more. I guess after hearing my please, use mujh pe thodi daya aayi and she came.

"You wait here, I will pack things up" she said and went in. Meanwhile, I took off the grill, the chairs and other things that were outside and filled up the trunk. She was fast, she finished everything in just ten minutes.

"I am going to miss you" she screamed to the air with her hands stretched.

She wanted pictures, in different poses, so I clicked for her, then we clicked a few selfies and bid good bye to our home away from home.

It was a three-hour drive, to drop the car I rented and pick my car up. And from there we had to drive for 30 more minutes.

"So, how was the trip?" I asked her.

"It was just like you! Perfect" she replied.

"I am flattered" I said.

"Ya I can see the blush" she said and I involuntarily, put my hand on my cheek. Why did i?

"Haha Manik! You are so funny: she said pulling my cheek.

"Are you going to put pictures form this trip in your scrapbook?" I asked.

"Definitely. Why do you think we did the photoshoot in the end" she answered. I just hmmed.

And finally, I saw my car, my cute little one.

I dropped off this car there, and there were some formalities, I had to finish before I picked up mine.

"So finally going back home" I said as we hopped into our car.

"Yes! Honestly, I missed home too" she said. That's obvious.

"One more day and back to school "I reminded.

"Yeah! This was by far the fastest semester for me. So many things happened in just 5 months and then this break for 2 and half months, my job, the fire accident, oh god! So eventful" she said.

"Indeed, first one-best one for me" I said. And we were soon home.

"Acha by the way, it's Cabir's birthday on the 5th. We always spent that day together, no matter how busy we were, but this is going to be the first time, for us, not being together. Wohh wahaa aur mein yahaa" I said.