141

It was in the morning around 10 AM when they were all busy in the last minute packing, hustle bustle all around.

"Bachhon yeh bas ek week ka trip hain, i don't get it ki tum log ithne excited hoke ithni saari shopping kyu kar rahe ho" dad said.

Neonika was reading the newspaper ignoring all the chaos.

"Mother ji, aap toh bathaiye inko, hamein 30 minutes mein nilana hain, and pata nai agar atleast ek banda ready hain in sab mein se" dad said.

"Father ji relax, sab log aa jaayenge, wohh jan boochke aapko bas tension de rahe hain, kal raat hi saare preparations ho gayi, yeh sab drama hain" she said.

"Manik!" he said in a loud and serious voice.

That kinda scared the gang.

"Ji dad" he said coming out of his room, they all head nervous faces.

Everyone knew Manik got his temper and anger from his dad.

"Yaahhh! Darr gaye darr gaye mother ji dhekho darr gaye sab ke sab" he said laughing out loud.

"Chalo abaa jao, let's leave" he said and they got down with their luggage.

"Go New York!" Mukti said and they all joined her in a group hug.

They were about to leave when dad stopped them.

"Ab kya hain?" Neonika said.

"Ek aur surprise hain" he said and signalled the servant. He went to the kitchen and came out with a music themed cake.

 He went to the kitchen and came out with a music themed cake

"Aww such a cute cake" Alya said looking at the cake.

"Alya how can a cake be cute?" Cabir asked.

"It can be. Dhekho toh" she said.

They all cut the cake together, the journey spared them from playing cake holi.

"This is for you" dad said and gave them a box.

Cabir took the box and opened it to find a keychain, a customized key chain, with a guitar in a star, and fab5 written on it. (Nostalgic? Me too!)

 (Nostalgic? Me too!)