Sixty seven!

Thanks for the beautiful cover shivu_05  I love Nandini in that outfit :) loved the cover 😘😘

The same day: (Evening in India)

Fab5 were busy with their own works. Manik's flight was in the next 3 hours. As he did not have to pack anything, he was watching tv with Dhruv. Cabir was still in office, Alya and Mukti were at Alya's store and Navya was in the kitchen trying some new dish. She always tries cooking new things at home, makes her friends try and based on the reviews she adds them to her restaurant menu.

"Yeh Lo boys! Try this.. Aur bathaao kaise banaa hain..." she said and put two plates on the table infront of them.

"They look beautiful! Kya hain yeh" dhruv asked picking up the plate.

"Pasta with grilled Egg plant and Cheese pops" she said and the boys literally drooled.

(Well that's what I had for dinner two hours back 😍😍)

Manik took one stick and tried the cheese pop while dhruv first tried the pasta

"Delicious" they both said together.
"This is really delicious!! Wow I just love cheese" Manik said picking up another pop, while Dhruv was busy with the pasta.

Meanwhile Cabir was back when the plates where almost empty and these two were gobbling over for more.

"Tum biwi meri ban ne waali ho Aur khaana dhevaron ko khilaa rahi ho ! Wah Bhai wah" Cabir said loosening his tie.

"Tumhaare liye special hain, ruko Ek minute" she said and went back into the kitchen. She was back with another plate with pasta and pops and a juice glass.

"Thankyou" he said and took the plate.

"Manik I think tujhe nikalnaa hain like in 30 minutes" Cabir said having his food.

"Mmmm Navya these are yummy dear" he said while eating.

"Cabir Tu lucky hain yaar! Tujhe Roz Roz ithna achha khaana khaane ko milega " Manik said.