100- Hundred! Day-2

Day2:

In the hotel room:

Nandini:

Today, for a change I was the one to get up first, and I clearly knew why. He was too tired from yesterday. He said he trekked before, but it's been long I believe and things like trekking take so much effort. Day 1 of our vacation was really fun. We took a bus from the base camp and reached the hotel, and it was almost 4 PM by the time we came back. There was a pool downstairs, so we took a dip for some time, filled our stomachs with some junk food, speaking of which reminds me, I am terribly hungry. Literally starving. We took a nap in the evening, after coming back from the pool and by the time we went down, the restaurant was closed. So we had to survive on the vending machine's chips and drinks.

It's 9 AM already and I guess the breakfast buffet would still be open. I quickly changed into something decent and sneaked out of the room leaving a note for him saying I am going for breakfast.

I went down to see, so many people at the dining. Yesterday when we checked in, the parking lot was almost empty and when did so many people come in. Before they run out of breakfast, I quickly went and grabbed a few to-go boxes. Uhmm...there was French toast. I grabbed a couple, some fresh fruits, hot coffee and egg whites for Manik. He normally eats only egg whites for breakfast, and I wonder how. Like how?

(The below few lines are pure fiction, Arijit's current tour schedule is unknown to me, I have written this just out of my love for him and his music.
shivu_05 how I wish this were true! 😓)

While I was passing by, I saw a guy, with a familiar face. I was wondering where I saw him. My brain doesn't work if my stomach is empty, so I had some fruits and finished half of the coffee, still thinking who he was and then,

"Oh My God! Arijit Singh!!!" I screamed and ran to him. I still wasn't sure, he looked so chilled out, was he staying in the same hotel? I guess yes, because I could see, he was in his shorts, slippers, he might have come down for breakfast.

"Arijit Singh?" I asked literally staring at him.

"Any doubt?" he said.

"No, I have seen you just once, so I just wanted to make sure" I said. Nandini, you fool!

"Well, yes! I am Arijit Singh" he said pretty obviously.

"What are you doing here?" I asked. Another foolish question.

"I thought people come to the dining area to eat, is it not?" he asked with a smile. Awww his smile!!!!

"Yes, yes! Of course. So why don't you have anything?" I asked.

"I just finished having my breakfast" he replied.

"I am Nandini" I said extending my hand. Is he a shy guy?

"Nandini, nice name. Pleased to meet you and I must say you are very charming" he said. Did he complement me?

"Thank you. Can we walk together?" I asked. I don't even know what I am speaking.

"Sure, which floor" he asked.

"Third" I replied.

"Me too" he said. Awesome.

"I love your music, Tum hi ho in special" I said.

"Thank you, that's one of my favorites too. The world got to know me with that song" he said. That's true, Manik told this to me.