132...Girls night!

******************Unedited***************** excuse the unintentional typos

Also, don't have high hopes... You know how our story is like, and it is the first time I am writing something like this, so I hope you like it! :)

----------------------------

That night at dinner

"Kal ka kya plan hain?" Arya asked.

"Kuch nai, hum shaayad ghar pe hi rahenge, and the decorator will be coming toh, some small decorations ghar ka, and then yeh dance practice in the afternoon, and then raath ko Deepu ke..." Nandini abruptly stopped biting her tongue.

"Deepu ke?" Manik asked.

"Deepu ki aur Mukti ki bachelorette party wahee bol rahi thi na tum Nandini" Alya said.

"yes! Wahee same"

"Waise yeh scret kyun hain? I mean the venue of your party" Cabir asked.

"Because we font want you to disturb our party" Alya said.

"For your information, we are having a party too" Cabir said.

"Good for you! And we are not even interested in knowing where it is"

"Toh hum kaha bolne waale the" Dhruv said.

They finished their dinner, with more leg pulling and little planning.

-------------------------------

Next morning

The sangeet function was going to be held in a hotel, Alya, Navya and Dhruv went there to set up the seating arrangements, while Manik, Nandini and Cabir were making arrangements for the mehendi function in the living room of the Fab5 house, and Haldi in the lawn.

After finishing up, it was about time for the dance practice, so they all gathered on the terrace, as the living room was neing decorated.

"Yeh kaha reh gaya Mr. Arjun Kapoor" Manik said as he was late by 15 minutes.

Alya was going to call him, when he came, ant today he was accompanied by a girl.

"Hi everyone, sorry mein thoda late ho gaya. So are you ready?" He asked

"And what about her?" Alya asked.

"Oh yes, she is Natasha, my partner" Arjun said.

"Dance partner?" she asked.

"And life patner. She is my wife" Arjun said.

"Oh you are married?" there was a different kind of happiness on the boys' faces.

"Yes! I am happily married for over a year, ab meri story baad mein sunaaoonga, can we get started" Arjun asked,

"Definitely!" Cabir said excited.

Today they focused on couple dances, it took almost forty minutes for him, with every couple, and pretty much 5 hours for the entire session.

"Cabir and Navya, I must say! You have got some amazing chemistry" Arjun complemented them.

"Why wouldn't they? The senior most couple of the gang" Dhruv said.

It was difficult for them today to send the wedding couples away to practice the skit, Alya had to accompany Mukti and Deepu and Dhruv with Arya and Abhi, leaving Manik, nandini, Cabir and Navya to practice for the skit.

"Perfect guys! Just perfect!" Arjun and Natasha complemented them.

"And I think ab mera yaha kaam khatam" he said.