1-awww-3

Back with double update :) you'll come to know why!!

Next day just passed by, without any hungama. The couple got all the stuff they needed for their classes, as they were going to begin in just 3 more days. And Manik made a few preparations for Cabir's birthday to be celebrated at his place.

5th August:

"What's his favorite cartoon?" Nandini asked Manik. He was at her flat, having breakfast.

"Shinchan shinchan pyaara pyaara...

Manik started singing and doing chote bachhe waala dance and Nandini joined him, laughing madly

Shinchan shinchan pyaara pyaara

Gadbabdii ka yeh pitaara

"Hahaha Manik! Yeh kya tha? You are crazy" she said still laughing.

"Aree jab bhi hum yeh gaana tv pe dhekhthe the, this is what we do...ae shinchan shinchan pyaara pyaara" he again sang.

"Stop stop! Please I can't laugh more" she said holding her tummy.

"Okay! As you wish" he said.

"Before you go to the airport to pick Cabir, can you drop me at the mall?" she asked him.

"Mall? Why?" he asked.

"Need to get some stuff" she replied.

"Stuff what?" he asked.

"Ab hain kuch, which I can't tell you now. Anymore questions?" she asked.

"Fine I will" he replied.

After an hour, they both left, Manik dropped her at the mall, and proceeded to ward the airport.

-------------------

Nandini

Cabir has always been very special to me, since the day I talked to him for the first time till today, he was always there for me. He was the first person whom I accepted as my brother. Now i don't think I need to say more about our relationship. And for manik, he is his all time SOS. Manik and Cabir's friendship is out of the world for me. They are the perfect examples of clichés like Bros before hoes, bromance and all such words. Cabir took so much effort to make my birthday special, thought these people didn't give him credit. So I wanted to make this day special for him. On our way to the mall, I asked Manik about things he liked the most and made a small list. They would be spending very less time at home, so I wanted to make that special for him too.

I first headed to the photo booth. I made a small collage of best pics with him and wanted to get it framed. So I gave him the pictures and selected a decent frame. Next destination was the grocery store. Its been really long I baked cakes so I was runnin out of fondue, color and other baking stuff, his favorite cartoon was Shinchan so I planned on baking Shinchan cupcakes for him. He always loved my cupcakes. And we have a business plan too, to open a bakery.. hehehe... I picked up all the necessary and I was going to cook his favorite food for dinner, Baingan ka bhartha and kebabs. Now we don't get tyoical Indian style Baingan so I just picked whatever I found, I hope it doesn't turn out to be too bad.

Next stop was clothes, there's a store here where you can print whatever you want on a plain tshirt. I selected a black one for Cabir and Manik and a grey one for me. I had Batman logo printed on Cabir's tshirt as he loves Batman, the superman on Manik's tshirt and a small princess on mine. I don't know if they will like it though.