Twenty seven

Yoohooo! I am so happy right now.... I have been chosen the second best amongst all the others I work with, also I finished all my homework as I had an unexpected off... And that is why I am here with a small update.... I made sure, I overcome that "thoda boring thaa" of the last chapter....

Around 11 PM, the same night:

Manik didn't have a class the next morning, so he was watching TV and talking to Cabir over phone. Meanwhile he hears a knock on the door, opens it to find the most obvious person.

"Hey... watsup?" she asked entering inside pushing him aside from the entrance.

"Acha Cabir, I will talk to you tomorrow. Nandini is here" he said.

"Bhai hain phone pe?' she asked excited.

"Haan.. Wanna talk?" Manik asked her and she pulled the phone from him.

"Bhai... you know what? Manik and I are going for the One Direction USA tour. Judy got tickets for us... I am so excited" she shouted.

"Meri behna... hello toh bolne do... Hello Nandini..." he said from the other side.

"Acha hello Bhai" she replied.

"So that's nice... khoob enjoy karna aur 1D boys ko dhekh ke Manik ko bhool math jaana" he said.

"haha.. okay i won't" she replied.

"Acha okay! I will talk to you later. Abhi thoda kaam hain... theek hain Manik ko bhi bye bol dhena... Goodnight" he said.

"Okay bye!" she said and disconnected.

"Okay madam! So watsup? Why are you here?" he asked her.

"Wohh.. I was working on a paper and was not able to concentrate. Sochaa I will play songs and work simultaneously as I do always.... You know my ear phones are my closest companions. Phir socha.. bhai chaltha phirtha music player agar ghar ke upar rehtha hain, toh why use my ear phones.. So that's why I am here... and let me tell you... no slow songs.. please..." she said in one go.

"Nandini... tum ne bachpan mein microphone khaa liye honge.. that's why you can talk contiuously without giving others a chance" he said.

"Acha! I don't have any mood for these ghatiya pj's okay.. Come on Grow up Manik... Sirf height se nai dhimaak se bhi..." she said adjusting herself on the bed.

"Acha ji... Bohath naughty ho gaye aap" he said sitting next to her.

"I know that... acha what are you going to sing and haa us se pehle.. tum toh Marketing guru ho, toh please help me out with this gandha submission na please" she said giving him the paper.

He looked into it and yes as he was a marketing expert, he helped her out and they finished writing it together in 30 minutes.

"Ab se saare marketing papers to be forwarded to the Marketing Master Manik... wah... MMM... M cube.. hahah" she said laughing.

"Paagal" he said hitting her head.

"Ae mein paagal nai.. tum paagal.." she said pinching his nose.

"Ouch Nandini! Don't touch my nose" he said.

"Acha! Okay I won't" she said and again pinched.

"Nandini" he said in a stern voice.

"Manik" she replied in the same tone.

"God...you are impossible" he said.

"Acha Manik I am hungry" she said holding her tummy.

"Are you had nice dinner na...phir se hungry" he asked only to get angry glares from her.