Seventy Eight - Part 2

Continued from part 1-

Evening at 5 PM:

The gang came in one after the other but no one woke them up. They did their works in utmost silence. Cabir saw the cake in the kitchen and already started attacking it along with Arya and Abhi.

Dhruv, Mukti and Deepika were making preparations for bonfire in the lawn. The weather was different today, it was pleasant, suitable for an outdoor party.

After an hour, when it was slowly started to become dark, Navya woke up the love birds. They were embarrassed to see all their friends right in front of them. For the first time, the gang didn't tease them, not wanting to make them feel awkward. That's why they are the bestest set of friends.

"Chal let's go out. Kuch plan kiya hain hum ne" Cabir said and they all went to the lawn.

There was bonfire set up, a small table with food stuffs that also had the last few pieces of cake made by the sweet couple.

"Wow Bonfire in the lawn? It looks so beautiful" nandini said walking towards it. The rest joined her and they settled down around.

"Okay! Let's play a game. You see this bowl of slips. You need to pick one and do something of your interest, it should be related to what the slip says. Like you can sing a song or a poem or say a dialog that has that word or dance over a song" Cabir started explaining. Everyone were okay with it.

"Okay first turn, Deepika" Cabir said and handed her the bowl.

She picked up a slip and it had the word 'silence'

"wah! What a word to start with. Silence! Khaamosh bachho" Cabir said.

"Deepika what are you going to do?" Mukti asked.

She closed her eyes, without answering her question and started singing. Well, she had a very soothing voice.

Khamoshiyan aawaaz hain
Tum sun'ne to aao kabhi
Chhukar tumhe khill jaayengi
Ghar inko bulaao kabhi
Beqarar hain baat karne ko
Kehne do inko zaraa..

Khamoshiyan.. teri meri khamoshiyan
Khamoshiyan.. lipti hui khamoshiyan

They were seriously surprised. She sang the song so beautifully. They gave her a huge round of applause.

"Tum gaana bhi gaathi ho? I mena you have such amazing voice" Aryaman said.

"It's just my voice that's good Apne dhosthon se pooch, they'll tlel you mein kithni besuri thi" she said laughing.

"Still, that was something beautiful" he said again.

"Thankyou" she replied.

"Ab tum dhonon ka ho gaya toh lets continue?" Cabir asked.

"Mukti's turn this time" he said. Mukti picked up a slip and it had the word 'dance'. She asked for Abhi's hand and they danced on a slow romantic number.

It was followed by rest of the gang and now it was Cabir's turn.

He picked up a slip and it had the word 'dosti'.

"I know I am a very bad singer, but Manik, mere bhai this is for you,

Yeh tere liye! My Veeru! shivu_05

Ae meri jeet teri jeet, teri haar meri haar
Sun ae mere yaar
Tera gham mera gham, meri jaan teri jaan
Aisa apna pyaar

He walked to him and sat next to him, with his hand on Manik's shoulder and continued singing.

Jaan pe bhi khelenge, tere liye le lenge
Sab se dushmani

Yeh dosti hum nahin todenge

Todenge dam magar
Tera saath na chhodenge

"Not a bad job Cabir" Manik said patting his back.

"Thanks mere bhai! And now it's your turn" he said and forwarded the bowl.

So predictable I must say! He got the word 'feeling'.

He looked at nandini and started singing,

Ho ek ladki ko dekha to aisa laga
Jaise khilata gulaab...jaise shaayar ka khvaab...

Jaise ujlii kiran... jaise ban mein hiran...

Jaise Chandnii raat...jaise naramii baat...

Jaise mandir mein ho ek...jalta diya ho...

Ek ladkii ko dekha to aisa laga

Cabir got up and Manik and Cabir started dancing together pointing their own girlfriends. Nandini was trying to hide her blush from everyone, but was failing badly.

Ho ek ladkii ko dekha to aisa laga
Jaise subah kaa roop...jaise saradii ki dhoop...
Jaise vinaa ki taan...jaise rangon kii jaan..
Jaise balakhaayen bel...jaise laharon ka khel...
Jaise khushboo liye aaye...thandii hawa...

Ho ek ladakii ko dekha to aisa laga...

"That was beautiful! How do you always come up with the bestest songs Manik?" Alya asked mesmerized at the song and his voice.

"Well, when you have someone like her infront of you, it's a challenge to choose a song that can match up her beauty" he replied. And it was all done for nandini. She went and hugged him and he covered her up from everyone's eyes.

"Okay Arya and Nandu left" Manik said, "Arya let's go with you" he said and gave the bowl to Arya. He took out a slip and that had the word 'love'

"Ohhhh love" Mukti said with a smirk.

"Okay! I always had this idea about first love, it may sound foolish though. You know what guys, I have always believed that you can only get one first love. Even if you fall for many other people, it's your first love that you will always remember and the rest will be like a compromise to forget your first love. First love is always special. And I have been craving for such love. When I see you all together, it makes me feel to have such love in my life. I just hope my wish fulfills soon" he said.

"Well said Aryaman! I agree" Manik said patting his back.

"Okay last turn, our dear Nandini" Manik said and handed over the bowl. She picked up a slip and said, "Manik"

"Yes madam" he replied.

"Nai Manik is written on this slip" she said.

"What?" he said.

"Yes, there is a possibility. We have written our names as well" Cabir said.

"Come on nandini! We are waiting" Mukti said.

"If I start telling about him, it's not going to end. I'll keep it simple. Manik has come into my life like fresh breeze in the new season. Changed everything in my life. For good. Manik, you added a beautiful fragrance to my every morning, be it with your coffee or your perfume. You make me have the same wish every night before I go to bed, a wish that I should be able to open my eyes next morning, to see you beside me, to spend another day with you. This ring, makes me feel how lucky I am to be called Manik's Nandini. Manik...you are my life. I love you hamesha." She ended up with tears.

He immediately hugged her, "I love you too" he said.

After ending the game, and finishing all the food, they retired to their rooms.

Manik laid down on the bed, his head resting on Nandini's heart. She was patting his hair, and the beautiful couple closed their eyes together to enter into their dreamland.

And that's how another beautiful night came to an end.

This was the longest update ever! I didn't want to bug you with it... That's the reason i divided it into two parts...And I am extremely sorry for being terribly late... as I said I had many things going on. So, now I sat down to finish this at any cost!

And, with this, we have finished 100 updates! Century time!!!! :):) 

Hope you enjoyed reading! :):)