Dance with me - Logan x Roman

2:14am

First OneShot in my fourth book! :D

"Gumdrop!" Roman's voice echoed down the hallway into Logan's room, where the aspect laid on his bed peacefully, groaning when he heard the chirpy voice of his boyfriend. Curling into the blankets more, his bedroom door slammed open and a grinning Roman walked in, yanking the blanket away from his warm body, eliciting a yelp and a moan of displeasure from the logical aspect.

"Roman, as much as I do enjoy your company. Will you kindly, as the youth would put it, fuck off?" Roman gasped in a hurt tone, holding a hand over his heart as he tried to bite back a smile that threatened to cover his lips. "I do apologise, Gumdrop...not really" he murmured under his breath, Logan shooting him a glare as he did, placing his glasses crookedly onto his face.

"But I have something to show you! It's much better than sleep, you'll see!" The pure excitement in his eyes disabled Logan from saying no, so with a heavy and tired sigh, Logan got up, stretching his limbs solemnly, trying to diminish the sleeping feeling that tried to drag him back. Clicking his fingers, Logan flinched back, glancing down at the black suit that suddenly appeared on his body, a particular fancy tie hanging down his chest, one Logan admired.

Looking back up at the royal Prince, he now wore a white suit with a red tie, grinning widely.

"What do you have planned?" Logan sighed, letting Roman intertwine their fingers as they wandered through the quiet mind, making sure not to wake the other three who were presumably cuddling in the living room.

"Well, I found this room years ago, and I don't think anyone knows of it" He wriggled his eyebrows, glancing at Logan who only gave him an unimpressed look. One he expected, as he forced Logan out of bed at two am, putting him in a suit and dragging him away from the comfort of his bed.

"Roman, I have explored every room in this mind palace, I do not think-" Roman clicked his fingers and before them the wall opened up, revealing a room Logan hadn't been in before.

"...Woah" he drifted, stepping into the room. It was different from the rest as this room was a...ball room. Wooden panels lining the floor, chairs pressed to the walls either side, and a music machine in the corner. Logan turned to Roman after scanning the room, raising his eyebrow and adjusting his glasses.

"You made this room, didn't you?"

"MaybeButThatDoesn'tMatter!" He shot out, quickly rushing over to the music machine, turning it on and letting a slow song fill the room.

Standing in the middle of the room, Roman held his arm outstretched to Logan who rolled his eyes, sending him a 'really?' Look. "Dance with me?" He offered, doing a little dance around the room to get to him, gripping his hand gently.

Logan couldn't resist, so he let himself be dragged onto the floor, blushing lightly as Roman placed a hand on his waist. "You know how to waltz?" Roman grinned after Logan got into position, taking the first step without any help from the Prince. "Of course I do, it is one of the more simplistic dances"

Leaning closer, Roman's breath fanned Logan's tinged pink cheeks. "I wonder what else you can do" he whispered, both men moving along to the music, staring into each other's brown eyes.

"I ask myself that question everyday about you after you somehow do something more spectacular but stupid after the last" snorting, Roman closed the gap between them, shutting up the logical side as he was about to go on a rant about Roman's adventurous ideas.

Melting into it, the two moved closer, their arms moving on their own as they wrapped around the other, movements ceasing as the song came to an end.

"I love you" Roman whispered once they split apart, smiling in content as he admired the beautiful man before him.

Letting a rare smile rest on his lips, Logan loosened his arms around Roman's neck, slowly leaning up to peck his lips once more.

"I love you too, Romeo"

Meh? Eh??

I tried

2:36am