His tie - Logan x Roman & Patton x Virgil

12:20pm

I wrote this and the next OneShot earlier today which is why I can upload these so...close together...I mean why did I say that the time stamps gave that away wtf-

Patton and Virgil cuddled up on the couch together, warm and cosy under the fluffy blanket. They weren't watching anything, instead listening to soft music while talking to each other quietly and peacefully, sometimes kissing different places on their face, giggling at the faces each would pull afterwards.

While they felt like they were floating on cloud nine, a thunder of footsteps sounded from upstairs in the mind's house, along with a cry of help. Slowly sitting up, they shared nervous glances, watching as Roman rushed down the staircase in a fast flurry, his face red, the epiphany of fear contorting his features.

His eyes skimmed over the two cuddling aspects and he grinned breathlessly, sending them a small wave as he leaned on the banister to catch his breath.

"ROMAN!" Everyone heard Logan yell, then heavy footsteps filled their ears again. In a flash, Roman let out a yelp and dashed across the room and through another corridor - as they lived in Thomas's mind the house was never ending, even if on the outside it looked normal - kinda like the Tardis.

Once Roman had disappeared, Logan appeared at the bottom of the staircase, in his clenched hands he held a ripped tie. Unlike Roman, his face was fuelled with anger, both sides suddenly realising why Roman was running so fast - no one messed with Logan's ties.

"Is everything okay?" Patton spoke up softly to Logan who still looked furious.

"No" he replied back sternly, glancing down at his tie in dismay. "That prep destroyed my tie!" He suddenly roared, before Patton could comfort him he was off again, yelling incoherently at Roman who let out another scream.

Virgil sighed, realising he and Patton both would have to help. "I'll get royal-nuisance" he groaned, moving away from the warmth that so desperately tried to reel him back into. Standing up, he teleported to Roman's location - he detected it from his screams as he couldn't actually teleport to his exact location without knowing it.

Grabbing his arm as ran passed, he appeared back in the living room, letting Roman run and crash into the couch. He turned around wildly, glaring at Virgil until he spotted Logan suddenly appear with Patton still holding him back from legitimately attacking Roman.

Pushing himself into the couch, he stared at Logan suspiciously, watching as he slowly calmed down, tie still gripped loosely between his fingers. Biting his lip, Roman softened his gaze, standing up from the couch to grab a hold of Logan's hands softly. The aspect still looked like he could sock Roman if he wanted to, but when Roman pressed their lips together in a tender kiss, he melted and fell to the floor, shaking his head apologetically.

"It was my favourite tie..." he murmured pathetically, feeling stupid for getting so emotional over something that could be replaced so easily, but it held so many memories, seeing it ripped he...it really hurt. He knew Roman didn't do it on purpose but he felt like he couldn't control his rage; he really needed to work on that.

Roman kneeled down before him, taking the tie away and placing it to the side. Silently, he pulled Logan to his chest, cooing to him softly about how sorry he was, and it was okay that he became so upset. Behind them, Virgil picked up the two pieces of the same tie, licking his lips while glancing at Patton who smiled.

Disappearing to his room, he pulled out his sewing kit and got to work - he loved to sew, it was how he made his purple and black jacket.

Later on that day, Roman and Logan were going through the logical side's tie collection, ordering them by colour, Roman always listening intently about the stories from each tie and why Logan obtained certain ones.

A knock on the door disturbed them, Roman looked over his shoulder and called for them to come in. Slowly, Virgil peered inside, beside him stood an excited Patton. "Hey, Lo! Hey, Ro! Virgil has a surprise!" Patton stepped in giddily, gesturing to his boyfriend who impishly walked over to the sides who stood up.

Moving his arm from behind his back, he showed off the tie he fixed, the stitching barely visible. Logan gasped, tentatively taking the tie from his hands, staring at it with wide, glossy eyes. Slowly, he gazed up at Virgil who blushed lightly, wondering if it was okay. His question was answered when he was suddenly brought into a tight hug from the aspect who blurted out a thank you a little louder than he anticipated.

Virgil chuckled, gently hugging back. "No problem, nerd" he smirked, pulling away when Logan loosened his grip.

Roman bit his lip and took the tie, Logan watched with protective eyes, but when he realised Roman was just putting the tie on him, he relaxed, letting Roman adjust it perfectly around his neck.

"As handsome as ever" Roman commented, grinning at how flustered he became.

"Thank you, again, Virgil" Logan looked so close to tears, Virgil felt his heart swell.

"Really, it was no problem - now, if you two get into another argument, don't expect us to help again" he grabbed Patton's hand and dragged him back to the living room, cuddling him once again on the warm couch.

Roman and Logan chuckled, turning to each other again.

"I love you" Roman murmured, picking up a red tie to put around his own neck.

Logan brushed his fingers along his tie, smiling.

"I have strong romantic feelings for you, too"

12:38pm