Relaxation room - Patton x Roman

9:28pm

Your fliers down

"Okay, bye, Kiddo!" Patton called to Thomas as he sunk down into the mind.

"I'm not your-"

Patton cocked his head as soon as he appeared in the mind, he hadn't heard what Thomas said so he shrugged and brushed it off. Skipping out of the living room and down the hallway, he headed straight past the bedrooms and to the 'relaxation room' - a new addition to the mind made by the all-famous Roman Sanders.

He had gotten bored of the living room, as it was the exact same to Thomas's, so he wanted to spice things up a little.

It took him a few days but he made the grand reveal very grand; cutting a red ribbon and everything. It was another living room of sorts, but with every type of comfortable chair sitting inside imaginable, even a hammock hanging from...nothing! Just floating in the air, ready for anyone to rest on - best thing was it didn't tip over when you tried to get on.

There were normal couches, arm chairs (but extraordinarily comfortable versions), a bed, beanbags, the desk chairs with wheels, and much, much more. The room also included an array of cushions and blankets (even an area with just a pile of that to flop onto whenever you wanted) for anyone to cuddle up to and watch the television in the exact middle of the room, surrounded by all the different types of things suitable to sit on. There was even a counter made for Virgil who silently appreciated it.

The television had that magic touch, too, so no matter what angle you looked at it, it always faces you.

Plus, the room had that feeling of warmth, of comfort and love.

Even Virgil and Deceit liked it! Those two dark sides spent a lot of time bonding in there, either talking or doing each other's makeup, sometimes they even dyed each other's hair, and as with the power of the mind, nothing stained anything.

Patton didn't knock before pushing open the door, spotting all the other sides relaxing in the room. Virgil and Deceit were sprawled across the pile of beanbags with a phone in between them. Roman was hanging from the ceiling from the monkey bars he placed up their while Logan sat on the love seat, a reading book in hand.

Patton stood underneath Roman and tilted his head up to grin at him. The side grinned back and leaned down, pecking his lips. "Greetings, Cookie" Roman murmured affectionately, landing on the ground gracefully and sweeping the side into his arms. Patton giggled and held onto his biceps, smiling at him lovingly but lazily. "Hey, Roro" he murmured before nuzzling his face into the side of Roman's neck.

"I think" Patton began, tracing shapes into his chest. "Cuddles are in order"

"I couldn't agree more" Roman responded and swept Patton right off his feet, making his laugh bounce across the room. The two flopped onto the couch, a warm blanket appearing across them. Now snuggled together, Patton turned his head to face the television, lifting his hand and clicking his fingers, delighted when Netflix started up.

"You better choose something terrible because I'm totally not gonna watch with you" Deceit called when he finally noticed the television. Virgil snorted and rolled his eyes. "Don't you dare put on anything mushy"

"Or over dramatically stupid" Logan added in his input.

"Picky, picky" Roman murmured to Patton who laughed and pecked Roman's lips.

"Hush, Roro, you love them"

Roman hugged his arms tighter around Patton's middle.

"I think you'll find I love you"

9:43pm