The man - Patton x Logan

10:46pm

Trigger warning: rape

Au

Patton whimpered, clenching his hands into tight fists as a pair of hands trailed across his naked body. He wanted to scream and cry for help, but the gag in his mouth prevented him to do so, and he couldn't exactly escape, being tied to the table by his wrists, and legs parted with a metal bar holding them open. He squirmed and wriggled, but it was no use, he was trapped to the hands of the man behind him.

"Such a good boy" the man whispered into Patton's ear, the boy curled in on himself as much as he could, tears pouring down his cheeks and landing on the table. A strangled sob muffled against the bright red gag as the man slowly slipped a finger into his ass, pumping slowly and gently to not hurt Patton, but was it really that considerate?

Sniffling and heaving, Patton tried to move away, but yelped when a harsh hand slapped against his thigh, making his already shaking legs quiver with further velocity. Behind him, the man carried on stretching him out, reaching in front of him to grab a hold of his cock. Patton whined, biting the gag harshly as his body reacted in ways he hated it for, he didn't want this to feel good, but his hand worked skilfully against his member that was now hard and leaking.

Nails digging into his palms, he gasped when he felt something cold press against his butt. Slowly, the man inserted himself into Patton's body, drawing out a long whimper of agony from the younger boy underneath him. The man gripped his hips painfully tight, enough to leave bruises to last for weeks as he jerked his hips forward and back, angling for that certain spot he knew made boys go crazy for more.

But, for Patton, it was different. It was a struggle, mainly because he is the first boy the man had encountered that didn't enjoy this. He knew what he was doing; he knew it was rape, but many of his sexual intercourse partners usually started off like Patton - but in the end they always came back for more.

The man bent over Patton, trailing kisses across his exposed neck while gripping the head of his cock, fondling it gently, savouring the small noises that escaped Patton without his validation. Patton's stomach churned, and his heart felt like it would burst, along with the fact he could barely breathe, but he didn't want to pass out, he refused, because that left it easy for the man to do more, and if he got the chance to escape, he would take it with all his power.

Finally, Patton gasped and clenched his ass when the man hit his prostate. Grinning coyly, the man continued to hit against it roughly but not enough to harm the boy - just enough to make him feel immeasurable pleasure course through his body. And he did - but it was accompanied by an overwhelming tidal wave of shame and self-hatred. He had a boyfriend. He shouldn't be enjoying this! Well, he wasn't, but his body seemed to have other ideas.

Patton shifted his hips, trying to get the man to stop, but it only gave him the perfect angle, and with that last thrust, Patton cried out and spilled across the glistening, glossy floor below, weeping as the man filled him up and slowly pulled out. Cum dripped down his trembling thighs, but it was quickly cleaned away by the man who soothed and rubbed his body as if he cared. Patton felt disgusted with him, and himself. He wanted to get away - how could this man think he would ever like this? Like him!?

The man pulled up his jeans and Patton's, once he was finished and had everything cleaned up he finally untied Patton. For a brief moment, Patton was silent and unmoving, the man thought he had got to him, but when Patton abruptly twirled on his feet and bolted to the door, the man realised his mistake - and he knew he had to leave.

Down the hallway Patton ran, tears cascading down his cheeks red with guilt and shame, feeling bile rise up in his throat as he remembered what it felt like - what he felt like. Bursting into his classroom, he collapsed onto the ground beside his boyfriend, sobbing, hiccuping, wailing, and yelling apologies to the boy who lowered to the ground and cradled him to his chest.

The teacher led them to the empty classroom down the hall, informing Logan they would tell the child protection officer to come there as soon as they could. Swiftly, the two were alone, and Patton could finally try and tell Logan what happened, and how sorry he was for cheating on him.

"Patton, you must breathe" Logan murmured gently, cupping his cheeks. He did so, following Logan's technique he had originally perfected for his brother, Virgil, but now Patton's brother, Roman, was Virgil's go-to when he had a panic attack.

"Lo-Logan I'm so sorry" he hiccuped, "I'm-I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry" he repeated, crying harder and harder, feeling like he didn't deserve such an amazing boy as Logan.

"Patton, stop, tell me what you are apologising for"

"I-I cheated on you" he blurted, gripping onto Logan's hands tighter, praying he wouldn't stand up and leave, he couldn't be alone, not now, please, don't leave me alone.

"With who?" Logan's voice had fallen into a robotic tone, leaving emotions behind. The sound of it broke Patton's heart.

"T-t...the art teacher...he-he...I couldn't get away, I'm sorry, he wouldn't let me get away" Patton whispered, and Logan instantly felt the anger towards Patton redirect. Feeling his body slump, he dragged Patton into a tight hug, not saying anything as Patton began to cry again.

"You did not cheat, Patton" Logan murmured forcefully.

"I-I did...my-my body-"

"It is perfectly normal to feel arousal in a situation like that. But it did not mean you cheated" Logan leaned back, gently stroking his cheek. He looked so distraught. "It was rape. You did not cheat, he forced you into it. I love you, Patton, and I will do everything I can to get that man sent away"

Patton nodded, leaning forward to gently kiss Logan's lips, although his quivered too much for it to last long.  "I-I love you too"

11:17pm