Fully rested - Virgil x Logan

11:54pm

Damn I haven't done Analogical for what seems like years!

Virgil tucked his jacket closer to his body as he quickly moved down the hallway towards his boyfriends room. It was late at night, and when he woke up from the nightmare half an hour before, he did worry that his boyfriend wouldn't allow him in, and would be annoyed about waking him up, but as his fear of everything else over powered his minor worries about bothering Logan, he quickly got out of bed, grabbed his jacket, and here he was now, knocking on the dark wooden door, waiting in anxiety-filled silence.

Shifting on his feet, the loose pyjama bottoms he wore brushed against his pale skin, a little distracting feeling that almost eased him just a smidge? Maybe it's the thought of being comfortingly touched by another human that's helping him. He raised his fist and knocked again, realising it was a stupid idea to knock the once. Logan was asleep, and one knock won't awake him from his slumber.

After a few moments, Virgil wanted to give up when he heard the noise of feet padding against a carpet, and before he knew it the door opened, revealing a tired looking Logan, for once not wearing his unicorn onesie. But, Virgil sympathised with him - it was a particular hot day in Florida, not one for onesies.

"Salutations, Vi..." he shut down a yawn that started to build up in his throat, "Virgil. Are you alright?" He finished, standing aside to let the side in. He murmured a small thank you, shaking his head afterwards as a reply to his question. Logan nodded, making a small 'ah' sound as he understood the situation.

Leading him to his bed, he pulled back the quilt to let Virgil lay down first, getting into the warm bed afterwards.

"Do you wish to cuddle? It might help to calm you down" Logan spoke up, fluffing up his pillow a little before laying down comfortably. Virgil didn't reply, instead took his question as an offer as he rested his head on his chest, curling both arms around his boyfriends warm body.

Logan smiled a little, placing his glasses to the side as they would get in the way of his sleep.

"Thanks, kitten" Virgil yawned, snuggling further into his now blushing boyfriend. Still not completely used to the pet name Virgil had got into the habit of using. With his arms manoeuvring themselves around Virgil's waist, Logan relaxed against the mattress entirely, letting his heavy eyelids slip shut.

"You are welcome, Dear. Goodnight"

"N..night" he barely managed out, his breathing evening out a few seconds later. He was out like a light. Logan chuckled a little in amusement, feeling himself succumb to sleep, too.

The next morning, Virgil was first to awaken, feeling a little weird. Was this what it felt like to get a full nights rest? He didn't like it. Sitting up, he looked down at his boyfriend who was still in deep, mouth parted slightly with a small line of drool slipping from the corner of his mouth.

Virgil bit his lip, hesitantly leaning down to trail his tongue across the side of his cheek, catching his saliva in his mouth. He felt weird afterwards, so he quickly but subtly climbed out of bed, putting a pillow in his place so he could appear in his room to get changed.

"Hey, Kiddo!" Patton smiled when Virgil entered the kitchen a little while later. He definitely wasn't sluggish and didn't feel the need to die, so he sent his dad a smile back, sitting down at the table opposite Roman who was finishing a drawing he started a few weeks ago.

"Looks good, princey" Virgil commented, drinking from the cup of water Patton placed down for him. Roman looked up, a little shocked to be hearing that from the all cynical anxiety. Nevertheless, it made him feel good about the drawing, and a lil' happiness swelled inside of him.

"Thank you, Virgil" Roman replied back sincerely, looking down at the picture to admire it.

Logan had watched the scene from the doorway, taking a seat beside Virgil who blushed a little upon seeing him. "It seems with enough sleep, you can be nice, even to Roman" the self-absorbed side was too focused on his drawing to pay mind to Logan's remark.

Rolling his eyes, Virgil shot him a sneer.

"Whatever. Your saliva tastes weird"

"What?"

"What?"

✨🌟⭐️💫Quememato 💫⭐️🌟✨

Don't translate that

12:16pm