Meeting in the park - Roman x Thomas

11:50pm

I've nearly finished this book

Au

"We still haven't met your boyfriend, Princey" Virgil quipped, sitting opposite the man he shot his statement at. Roman looked up from his phone, grinning at his friend who sat beside Patton, head resting on the boy's shoulder with his arm around his waist.

"One day, you impatient emo" Roman responded and conversed with Logan while Patton and Virgil kissed and shared sweet nothings. Later on in the day they were carrying on their walk through the park when Roman gasped and stood up taller on his toes.

"Precious!" He yelled across the open land, making Virgil flinch and glare. The boy he referred to looked away from his friends, grinning in delight when he spotted his boyfriend not too far away. "I'll be right back, guys!" He chirped to his friends before rushing across the field - Roman left his friends, too, meeting him halfway, the two laughing, even when Roman scooped him up and twirled him around.

"Hello, Precious" Roman murmured, kissing him sweetly.

"Hey, Firefly" he grinned sheepishly, legs loosely wrapped around his waist.

"You can finally meet my friends!" Roman exclaimed, "oh they won't stop complaining!" He added on afterwards, loud enough for Virgil to hear.

"Fuck you, Princey!"

This made Thomas and Roman burst into laughter, still with their arms wrapped around the other, content smiles resting on their faces.

11:56pm