Stars - Patton x Roman

11:26pm

Guess what lads it's Patton Dad Sanders Appreciation day today - I have under an hour to write this so it must be short if I want it to actually be uploaded on November 3rd.

Also, 53 days until I'm going to Spain - Spanish peeps hmu

Kidding

(But am I-)

Patton felt arms curl around his waist and he sighed out happily, leaning into the warm embrace of which was his boyfriend. The regal of the two hummed happily, placing a trail of kisses up his neck lovingly all the while Patton eased more into his embrace, forgetting about the breakfast he almost started to cook.

"Come with me" Roman whispered, and Patton didn't need to be told twice. They intertwined their hands and headed down the hallway, content with walking slow, sometimes sending the other gentle smiles to show how much they love them without having to say it.

Roman opened a door and let Patton step inside first, grinning when he heard the boy let out a gasp of shock. In the room laid a bunch of blankets and pillows, letting them lay across them and stare up at the ceiling that was covered with the Galaxy - not just stars, but the vast colours and planets adoring the space around their earth.

Patton sent Roman a cute smile, leaning up to peck his cheek before setting down onto the plush blankets and feather pillows, drawing a blanket up to his chest, gazing up at the ceiling that twinkled and moved. Roman, delighted Patton liked what he made, laid down next to him, shuffling under the blanket so the two could cuddle up, share kisses, and stare up at the beautiful, vast space above.

"It's almost as beautiful as you" Roman cooed into Patton's ear, making the side giggle and stare at Roman with a light blush. "Stop, you're too sweet..." he trailed off, cuddling into Roman's chest contently. The royal dragged a hand through Patton's soft strands comfortingly, leaning down to press a kiss to the crown of his head.

"Patton?"

The side hummed.

"Happy Patton Dad Sanders appreciation day"

He giggled.

"Thank you, Roro"

"Anything for you, Cookie"

Oh ho ho nailed it didn't actually take as long as I first thought shutup-

11:41pm