Boxers - Roman & Virgil

5:15pm

T  E  X  T  I  N  G

Au

RoyalPainInTheAss:- VIRGIL
1:23pm

RoyalPainInTheAss:- VIRGIL
1:23pm

RoyalPainInTheAss:- VIRGIL
1:23pm

RoyalPainInTheAss:- VIRGIL
1:23pm

RoyalPainInTheAss:- VIRGIL
1:23pm

RoyalPainInTheAss:- VIRGIL
1:24pm

FairestEmoOfThemAll:- you wonder why everyone ignores you
1:24pm

RoyalPainInTheAss:- FINALLY!
1:24pm

RoyalPainInTheAss:- VIRGIL!
1:24pm

FairestEmoOfThemAll-: dont start
1:24pm

RoyalPainInTheAss:- This is IMPORTANT
1:24pm

FairestEmoOfThemAll:- nothing is more important than sleep
1:25pm

RoyalPainInTheAss:- THIS IS! GUESS WHAT!
1:25pm

FairestEmoOfThemAll:- enlighten me
1:25pm

RoyalPainInTheAss:- I went shopping today~!
1:25pm

FairestEmoOfThemAll:- fucking fantastic. this is the reason you wake me up?
1:25pm

RoyalPainInTheAss:- Nope! Can you guess what I bought myself!?!?!
1:26pm

FairestEmoOfThemAll:- no
1:26pm

RoyalPainInTheAss:- G U E S S  YOU HEATHEN
1:26pm

FairestEmoOfThemAll:- jesus christ alright
1:26pm

FairestEmoOfThemAll:- fucking idk a dog
1:26pm

RoyalPainInTheAss:- Nope!
1:26pm

FairestEmoOfThemAll:- just tell me or ill block you
1:27pm

RoyalPainInTheAss:- Oh fine, Spongebob Boringpants!
1:27pm

FairestEmoOfThemAll:- omg
1:27pm

RoyalPainInTheAss:- I bought 🥁 🥁 🥁
1:27pm

RoyalPainInTheAss:- A FEW PAIRS OF BOXERS
1:27pm

RoyalPainInTheAss:- Uhm, Virgil?
1:28pm

RoyalPainInTheAss:- Virgil?
1:29pm

RoyalPainInTheAss:- Sorry for bothering you
1:30pm

Roman put down his phone with a frown, looking at the boxers he held in his lap. It was probably stupid to be so excited over a pair of boxers, he shouldn't have said anything. Going to stand and try them on, his bedroom door bursted open with sudden velocity, making Roman fling back onto his bed, breathing sporadic.

Virgil leaned in through the door, panting heavily, arm shakily pointed in Roman's direction.

"Dude" he huffed, out of bed as he flopped onto the bed. "Boxers. Lemme see" he demanded, ripping them from Roman's grasp. Roman slowly began to grin, sitting up in excitement. "Dude" Virgil repeated, "you're gonna look so hot" Roman laughed joyously, pulling Virgil into a tight hug.

"Oh, thank you Virgil!" Roman beamed, "I'll go put one on!"

"You mean you're not already wearing one? Dude, the fuck?" Virgil smiled to show he was joking, the two chuckling before Roman turned and vanished into his walk in closet. "Oh, Disney!"

Virgil perked his head up from his phone to see Roman strutting out with a t-shirt and his boxers. "I look absolutely stunning!" He remarked, sticking out his ass. Virgil snorted and walked over, examining them. They clung to his skin nicely, rounding out his ass perfectly. "Damn, dude, I'd fuck you if I didn't want Logan to sit on my dick" he commented, and Roman threw his head back to laugh.

"I look that good?" Roman questioned, staring at himself in his body length mirror. Virgil stood beside him, smirked and nodded. "Even for-"

"Don't you dare finish that" Virgil cut him off, tone harsh. Roman let his eyes fall to the ground in dismay. "Ro, look at me" he did so reluctantly, playing with the end of his shirt. "You are a boy. Alright? A man. Your mom can go fuck herself. She has a son, it's her problem she can't handle that" he shrugged. Roman slowly smiled, curling against Virgil in a soft hug.

"Thank you dearly, Virgil"

"Don't mention it, dude"

5:39pm