Elements 2 - Roman x Logan & Patton & Virgil

5:39pm

Enjoyyyyyyyyy

AU

With a book clasped tightly in his hands, eyes glued to the words on the paper, Logan wondered down the bottom floor of his house, passing by the vine covered walls, pots filled with plants sat on tables, on the floor, windowsills, any space he could find. As he walked by, the plants slowly leaned in his direction, but after he was a certain distance away, they moved back to their upright position.

Finally reaching his destination - the kitchen - he closed his book and handed it to the small, wooden golem that prior to this stood on the wooden kitchen table, ready to be given a demand by his creator. Aka, Logan. The golem walked out of the room to put the book back while Logan made himself a cup of tea, using vines to place a mug down on the counter as he grabbed the milk and teabag.

Letting another vine flick on the radio, he quietly made his tea while listening to the male voice that sounded through the speaker.

"Another disaster saved by the fire-wielding man we call 'Prince Roman'..."

Logan rolled his eyes, instantly turning off the radio and sighing, sipping his tea as his eyes rested on the outside world. He couldn't believe it when he saw 'Prince Roman' on the news a few years back - the camera showing him using his fire abilities to take down a criminal gang that tormented whatever town it was - he didn't pay much attention, he was more focused on the fact he wasn't alone. Someone else also had powers and obviously they didn't want to keep them hidden, unlike himself.

After that news report, it left the question hanging in the air - was there more people with powers?

To his knowledge, only he and Roman have unnatural powers. The case could be it was truly only him and Roman or somewhere out there was more, either people who haven't discovered them yet, or people who wanted to keep them hidden.

The news report was four years ago to be exact when Logan was eighteen - the same age as Roman - now twenty two, he had no desire to use his powers like Roman was, or to show them off to anyone he knew, he would much rather live a normal life - going to work each day, coming home and keeping his powers to himself - sometimes using them to help him around the house.

He couldn't help the population of plants in his house - since he moved in they grew everyday, even if he plucked them each time, and fixed little cracks in the wall to try and stop them, they kept coming, in the end he gave up and used his powers he perfected from when he was thirteen to control them and keep them natural looking to make it seem he purposely put them there.

He had an understanding of what his powers would allow him to do. Create any type of plant life he desired, change the ground beneath him, make any type of rock into a certain shape - even make golems out if wood, Earth, rock etc to help him around the house. To anyone else, they were statues, to him, they were his little helpers.

Kept him from getting lonely.

With his warm mug in his hands, he situated himself comfortably on the couch, watching as a vine broke away from the wall and slithered to the remote control, turning the tv on like he wanted it to.

Instantly, the black screen changed to show the news, cameras panning over a building that looked to be on fire. Logan sighed, watching the Oh-so-special 'Prince Roman' - by the way, he couldn't believe Roman would call himself 'Prince Roman', although Logan has never met the guy, giving himself such a self-centred title as 'Prince' was arrogant and stupid, at least in his opinion - save the day by controlling the flames into something much smaller, the water from the fire engines easily putting them out.