Hiding their feelings - Virgil x Logan x Patton

9:00pm

I can feel the life draining from my body

For years, Virgil always saw Patton as his "Father figure" - someone he could go to if he was upset, someone he knew would never judge him, someone he could just...talk to for hours and never get bored. Patton was always there for him, and he loved him like a son would to his Dad. But...it slowly changed.

When Logan admitted his attractions he felt towards Virgil, he felt like that day was the best day of his life, his six month long lasting crush liked him back? For that entire day he felt no anxiety at all, he and Logan cuddled up and stayed like that until they fell asleep in each other's arms, purely happy. Thomas was affected by it in the best way possible, as Virgil eased up, he trusted love like never before, and a month later when Thomas met this certain boy, Virgil let Roman give him the confidence he needed without going overboard, obviously Virgil was still nervous, which in turn made Thomas nervous, but too much confidence might've turned the man away, so Thomas was very grateful for it when he spoke to his sides after their first date.

To this day because of the romance he and Logan shared, Thomas was happy with his boyfriend.

Virgil was happy, too, until Patton started to become apart of his life more and more. It wasn't because of him, it was because of his stupid heart.

It started off small as all things do, they hung out more than usual, smiled and joked around, neither of them really...noticed the feelings that were forming until it was too late.

And by that point, they wanted more, but with Logan, they couldn't do anything.

Virgil still loved Logan, and his feelings compared to Patton weren't as nearly as strong, but on some nights he spent alone, his dreams were filled with Patton joining in on his and Logan's cuddles - of him being there in bed when they all slept together peacefully, him there when they shared short, loving kisses, hugging hands, going on dates - all of it!

He didn't know Patton had the same problem, he truly did like Virgil and Logan!

In fact...he liked Logan before Virgil. But when Logan asked out Virgil, he tried to hide it, he wanted it to die, to fade, to leave him alone! But the jealously he felt whenever he saw Virgil and Logan acting like a couple - it was too much. It was the main reason he spent more time with Virgil, he was scared Virgil would notice the jealously, and wanted the anxious aspect to know Patton still loved him, but he didn't mean for it to go this far.

And now it has, he couldn't control it. Logan was not one for emotions - they all knew that - so the chances of him falling in love with two people were out of the question!

Thinking about it made him upset, and sometimes even cry, which affected Thomas, which was why all of his sides were standing in his living room, confused why he called them up.

"Hey, Kiddo!" Patton smiled, clasping his hands together. "What's up?"

Thomas crossed his arms, raising an eyebrow at his emotional aspect. "Why am I feeling sad?" He questioned, glancing at each of them to get some sort of answer. Even if Patton was his core emotions, if another aspect were feeling upset, he would too.

"You're sad?" Roman scrunched up his face in confusion, hands gesturing to the others as he questioned if they knew why, but they were all as confused as he, apart from Patton but he desperately tried to hide it. If secret gets out now, he would ruin his friendship with both Logan and Virgil, and possibly ruin their perfect relationship!