Soft and gentle - Deceit x Patton

12:25am

No smut today lads

Au

Deceit didn't know how he met someone like Patton that night in that specific bar. It seemed very out of place for the man who stood out in the crowd with his baby blue polo and light grey cardigan. He wasn't alone that night, he seemed to have been brought along by three men who all looked vastly different from the other - Deceit coined them as the nerd, the prince, and the emo.

The nerd and emo didn't leave their group as much as the Prince did - he seemed to be off whenever he could, grinding up against people on the dance floor, but whenever he returned to the group, emo would swat his arm and glare at him until prince showered him with kisses and apologies.

In a bar like this, it would be a surprise to not have at least someone touch you up - for someone as innocent as Patton, many men took an instant attraction towards him - each time someone began to chat him up, or dance with him, his friends would step in almost instantly. Nerd would simply stand between the two, glaring until whoever it was left them alone - emo would physically drag Patton away, all while snarling at the man who tried to touch him - Prince would use physical violence to get whoever it was away - instantly, everyone in the club understood whoever Patton was was off bounds, so they stayed away from the man who seemed naïve to the world around him.

It was a wonderful thing to see, but Deceit only caught glimpses, as he was thrown around a bunch of men like he was a toy, finding random strangers kiss and snake their hands across his body technically without his verbal consent - but he never pulled away. He was degraded their each day, spending so much time at that bar truly made him feel like nothing more than a worthless slut most of the time. He was told countless times he was only good for sex, and no one could ever love someone who had half of his face burnt, the remaining scars reminiscent of a snake.

Deceit hated it - Deceit hated...himself.

More than once he found himself crying in that bars bathroom, but never before had someone actually gone up to him and ask what was wrong. All until that night Patton and his friends walked into that bar, changing his life forever.

He didn't tell Patton what was wrong, but he definitely let him cradle him close as he sobbed and cried. He seemed to be so deep with tears he didn't think he would ever stop. Although, the bathroom wasn't too sanitary, so with the help of Patton and his friends, they all took Deceit to their shared home, allowing him to sleep in the guest room and hopefully feel better in the morning

He didn't, but that didn't mean his future mornings didn't get any better.

Patton gave him his number, Deceit never thought he would use it, but whenever he found himself in that bar, unable to get away, he would shoot Patton a text - not even five minutes later he was in the man's arms outside the building, being held like a distraught child; it was almost what he felt like. A lost child in need of someone, anyone to care for him.

Patton's friends didn't entirely trust him at first. He would lie, never telling them the full truth, and only talk to Patton when he needed help. They didn't realise Patton meant so much more to Deceit than he could ever express - Patton was the first person to care about him in ways he dreamed for, he was the first person to not stare at him like he wanted to use his body then and there, he was the first person Deceit found himself...falling for.

Deceit remembered the first time Patton cuddled him. So used to rough, cold hands he practically melted into a puddle when he was sat on his lap, two arms coiling around his waist, a happy smile gazing at him adoringly. It almost made him want to cry, for he forgot what it felt like to be in the arms of someone who cared - the last person to treat him like this was his mother, who unfortunately passed away when he was only young.