Sobbing - Deceit x Remy

1:18am

*Burps*

Deceit stopped walking down the mind's hallway when the faint sound of crying filled his ears. Currently, Roman was in the Imagination - probably fucking his boyfriend, Logan - so it couldn't be either of them. He just left the living room where Patton and Virgil were cuddling, so it couldn't be them, either. Which, of course, left his datemate - Remy.

Quickly, Deceit appeared in their room, finding them sitting on their bed, endless tears cascading down their cheeks as they held their sunglasses in their left hand. Jumping to action, Deceit sat next to them to make his presence known to the distraught side who leaned into his side and sobbed harder. Deceit wondered what the hell could make Remy so worked up - it was unusual to see them crying, especially at such velocity.

Wrapping his arms around their waist, Deceit laid down with Remy so they could cuddle while Remy calmed themselves down. All the while, Deceit gently pushed his hand under their shirt and jacket, drawing shapes into their back, knowing it was a movement they adored very much.

At the feeling, Remy melted into putty, hiding their face in the crook of their boyfriends neck, finally letting the tears subside so they could cuddle up against the black-clothed covered body of their boyfriend. He knew Deceit would want to know why they were crying, but they didn't particularly want to leave his arms, so Remy stayed silent, shifting their body every so often to be further pressed up against Deceit who didn't mind at all, his hand never faltering as he glided across the soft skin Remy owned.

"I'm sure you'd love to tell me what was wrong" Deceit murmured into their hair. Remy sighed, shaking their head. "It doesn't matter"

Deceit hoisted his body up by his elbow, forcing Remy to remove themselves from his neck, which elicited a soft whine and annoyed glare. Rolling his eyes, Deceit stared at them pointedly until they spoke up. Groaning, they rolled onto their back and picked up their phone, scrolling through a few things before they shoved the screen in Deceit's face.

Deceit snorted, glancing at Remy who flushed and glared harder, recoiling their phone. "You were crying over Doctor who?"

"Fuck you! It's a sad show!" Remy instantly fired back, rolling onto their side so their back faced Deceit who was currently clamping a hand over his mouth to stifle his laughter. "I'm sure it is" he eventually managed between chuckles, watching as Remy huffed and played him the scene they was crying over. He didn't watch the show, so he wasn't attached to the characters, nor did he really care - although, he could see why it would be upsetting for someone like Remy who watches shows like this religiously instead of sleeping. Ironically.

Deceit hummed, "so upsetting" he drawled, flopping onto his back. Remy poked out their tongue, falling onto the bed next to him, letting their phone rest on the space beside them. In the silence, Deceit curled one arm around Remy's waist and held them close - smirking at their adorably annoyed expression.

"I love you"

"Liar" Remy murmured back, crossing their arms.

Deceit kissed their lips softly, smiling when they eventually succumbed and kissed back.

"Whatever. You're lucky to have me"

Deceit snorted, laying his head on their shoulder.

"The luckiest"

1:33am