A massive cliché - Virgil & Roman & Logan & Patton

12:19pm

Trigger warning: many, many, too many cliché's lmao

Au

It all started on the sixth of November, the day four boy's lives changed forever.

It was a start of a new day, Roman got up bright and early, fixing his hair, dressing in his impeccable clothing with the sound of his family creating a ruckus throughout the house. He smirked at himself in the mirror, nearly swooning over how attractive he was. Picking up his school bag, he manoeuvred past his siblings toys and slid down the banister, combing some brown hair back in place after a few strands fell over his eyes.

"Roman, you look like an idiot" his sister piped up from the couch like she did every morning. Roman leaned on the doorway with a risen eyebrow, glancing down at his black, leather outfit. "Nu uh! I'm a bad boy, this is what we look like!" He defended, crossing his arms and pouting like a real bad boy. She merely rolled her eyes, muttering something under her breath.

Roman sent a dazzling smile to his younger siblings before he called out a loud 'goodbye' to everyone else, waltzing out the house and closing the door with his foot. While heading down the street, hands in his pockets, bag hanging from one strap on his shoulder, he passed by a house home to the nerd of the school, Logan.

Like Roman, he had gotten up early, wearing a navy shirt, tie, and black trousers. His hair was sleeked back, keeping up his professional persona that had become apart of him at this point. He was an only child, so he could move around his room packing his school bag in peaceful silence. Downstairs, his mother and father were in the kitchen, father reading the newspaper while his mother was cooking breakfast.

"Hello, Logan!" She beamed once she saw him, hurrying over and kissing his forehead. "Sleep well?"

"Indeed" Logan responded and sat at the table, eating up his breakfast while his parents talked about mundane things he didn't care enough about to listen to. "I shall see you both later" he finished, sending them both a slight wave, walking out his house and down the street, the same way Roman went ten minutes earlier, to get to school.

As soon as he walked through the gates, he spotted the popular bad boy student (Roman) surrounded by his usual entourage of friends. Scoffing under his breath, Logan carried on along the cobble path and up the stairs, into the cool building, a stark contrast to the warm air outside. He had heard from the gossip floating through the halls that there were to be two new students today. He hoped they didn't bother him. The likely hood of them doing so were slim, however, as Logan kept himself preoccupied with his work, never one for interacting unless he had to - and even then, it was on an acquaintance level, never friendly.

Opening up his locker, he plucked out a few books he would need for that day. His locker was on the edge, near the corner, so sometimes he had to avoid people's close calls to brushing into him. Today was different, however, as when he closed the locker and turned towards the corner, he bumped straight into someone who seemed to be in a hurry. They both fell to the ground, items gliding across the smooth marble floor. "Oh, gosh!" A voice unfamiliar to Logan yelped, "I'm so sorry! Here, let me help!" They pleaded, holding Logan's hand and bringing him to his feet.

They paused as soon as their eyes met, breath hitching inside their throats. "Oh.." the boy whispered, "hey...sorry, I-I wasn't looking where I..I was going" he could barely speak, for Logan's eyes were like a magical trance, one he couldn't snap out of. For Logan it was the same, in his arms was the new student, and he suddenly took back his wish of the new pupils not bothering him.