The celebrity - Roman x Patton

9:25pm

I'm unhealthily tired. Like, I'm at the state of fatigue

Au

"Hey! Roman! Over here!"

"Roman! Roman! May I ask just a few questions?"

"Mr. Kingsley! Over here!"

As soon as the car door slammed shut Roman relaxed into the plush cushioning attached to the white seats, eyes closed as he felt the car slowly pull out from the curb and onto the busy street. Beside him his manager babbled on about his next performance coming up in five months and he should start preparing for it right away. Although, the idea of finishing one play and moving onto another one immediately was not appealing, and the mere thought made him want to curl up under a rock for a few years with the comfort of Netflix and pizza.

Finally, he peeled open his eyes halfway, gazing out the black-out window absentmindedly. He didn't meant to focus on anything, really, but one man caught his eye. He had his arms out in front of him, trying to defend himself from a much taller, younger looking man who Roman assumed was a teenager. He was hitting his chest with clenched fists every so often, indicating he was asking if he wanted to fight, while the man just looked terrified.

Sitting up, he stared at the red lights with a sigh, knowing if he left the car it would cause the driver a lot of hassle.

But...that man was in trouble, and no one around him were stepping in to help, and if the man kept moving backwards he would end up possibly falling into the road.

He sighed, making up the decision almost instantly. Sending his manager an apologetic smile, he opened his door and basically fell out the car that was being high-tailed by a few news reporter vans.

"Roman? Roman? What the hell-!"

"Sorry, Stacy!" Roman called back, slamming the door shut before sprinting across the road, luckily as he did the cars were all stopped by the traffic lights, giving him a clear path to head straight to the teenager who was pushing the man around. Now he wasn't inside the car, he could finally hear what the teen was saying, and much to Roman's hatred, it was insult after insult, the word 'faggot' somehow always making it into every simple-minded sentence his mouth blurted out.

Now he was here, people's heads began to turn because Roman Kingsley was right there, but he ignored it and marched straight up to the teenager he was the same height as, grabbing his shoulder to whirl him around, glaring dangerously into his playdoh green coloured eyes. "Yo, what the fuck, dude-?!"

"I don't care why you're being such a nuisance to this rather cute looking man, but if you don't leave him alone- well" Roman snorted, crossing his arms as his eyes dragged across his body that was covered with tattered, baggy clothing. "I'm sure you wouldn't be able to pay for the hospital bill" after his words poured from his mouth, he regretted wording it in such a way someone like him might not be able to understand, but then again when he saw fear darting through his eyes, Roman was a little relieved he wasn't a complete waste of a life.

"Whatever, dude, just...back off" the teen held his hands up before stuffing them into his deep pockets that were probably filled with weed, scampering off down the street in a hurry. Beside them, a few microphones were hanging around, and Roman knew he wouldn't be able to stay long. He turned to the cute man, watching him straighten out the blue shirt that clung to his body nicely shyly, a smile creeping up onto his face as his piercing blue eyes stared at Roman through his black-rimmed glasses.

The more Roman stared, the more he noticed little extra details. Like the freckles that were sprinkled across his cheeks and nose bridge, and the small scar just under the left corner of his lip, and the two dimples on each red-coloured cheek. He was blushing. It was adorable.